OTBS: Our First Kiss- Shusei

Why was his breathing so off? Why were his palms so sweaty? It's been like this ever since he sat down. He had done this before, what was so different about tonight? Maybe because this time,...they were alone.

"Shusei.." Her voice finally snapped him out of his nervous wreck of a daze. Shusei looked up and across the table at Suki. "God, that dress looks amazing on her. What I wouldn't give just to be a little closer~" "You look like you're about to throw up." She spoke up again in her blunt yet soft tone as she examined his body movement. "Are you nervous?" Shusei tried his best to keep her from thinking that about him "What!? I'm not nervous at all just....excited that you and I finally got to go out together." "So you've been waiting for a date?" He couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing, and that was a bad thing.

"W-well no. I-i mean yes! ugh! I just don't want to sound weird like I've been stalking you or something else creepy like that." He glanced around just to make sure he wasn't attracting any attention to himself. What the hell was wrong with him? He was acting insanely stupid that night. But luckily for him, Suki had grown fond of him and his ways. She found herself cracking a small smile as she watched him have his light panic attack. Then, she tried something that she had a feeling would calm him down

It was like magic. Shusei's babbling came to an after Suki had placed her hand on his. He could feel his cheeks flush in embarrassment and finally flashed her one his of his winning smiles. "Thanks for shutting me up. Let me pay the bill and I'll take you home."

The entire drive back to her house was quiet. Why did he feel like he was doing something wrong. He wanted to take a chance and make a move, but he was also afraid that she wouldn't like that very much. Suzi wasn't like the other women in the office; she didn't always wear what she was thinking on her face for everyone to see. "Shusei..." Once again, her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. They were already outside of her home and stayed quiet for a bit. "...would you look at me?" "Yes. Is something wr-!" He just let it happen, why would he even think to stop her? This kiss was subtle and soft just like her, but it was also quick. Shusei pulled away and looked her right in the eyes, taking a chance and leaning in for another kiss. However, her finger came in contact with his lips. "Just one for tonight. See you at work~" She was out of the car in no time at all. But she was sure she didn't leave him unsatisfied for that night. Shusei couldn't wait to get to work the next day. 

(Sorry. This one is a little shorter than usual. Hope you enjoy it!)