OTBS: Steamy night (Minato)

Request by: iluvsexyvoltageguys (tumblr)

Masterpost: http://pinkdiva1401.tumblr.com/post/131518382426/master-post

It's quiet tonight...except for the rain.

First day of the weekend, and it was raining pretty hard outside. It was almost as if it was planned on purpose. It was also the day Minato and Mei decided to go out for an evening walk. Not exactly a date, but at least they had a moment of time together before the rain started. Minato took off his jacket and held it over theirs heads as the couple scurried all the way back to his house. "Aw jeez! Rain wasn't in the forecast this morning." He grumbled as he closed his front door after leading Mei inside. She moved Minato's shirt from over her head and shook out her curly blonde hair. Minato frowned as some of the water flew form her hair onto his clothes. "H-hey! Watch it. Who told you you could shake out you hair like that, Pommy?"

"I told you to stop calling me that, Minato!" Mei pouted a bit as she looked over at Minato. He started to grin at her before slowly making his way over to her. "Well maybe I like calling you that because you always start whining like an adorable little puppy whenever I do.~" Mei could feel her cheek heat up in embarrassment. She stayed quiet as Minato began speaking again. "You should probably go get in the bath to warm up before you catch a cold from being in the rain." "B-but what about you?" Minato grinned as he slipped off his wet shirt and folded it up. "Don't you worry about that. Now go get a bath ready."

************************

In the end, Mei couldn't put up much of an argument against Minato as practically pushed her into the bathroom and shut the door before she could escape. "Ugh...He could of at least joined me." She blushes once again in embarrassment at her dirty thoughts of her and Minato sharing a bath together and started running the water in the bathtub. She slowly stripped herself out of her wet clothes, stopping the water before she had slipped off her black panties. "Too bad he never got a chance to see these. I wore them just incase we were going to-" Mei felt herself flinch when she hear the bathroom door open and close, covering her breast with her hands out of impulse. Minato stepped into the bathroom wearing absolutely nothing, his naked body still slightly damp from the rain. "M-minato! What are you doing!?" He didn't say a word as he shut the door behind him, silently walking over to Mei as she stood in front of the bathtub filled with warm water.

The kiss she was pulled into was enough to make Mei completely forget about everything she was doing before Minato walked into the room. It was filled with a burning passion that she's never been able to experience before. Her lips never left Minato's, even when he lifted her up and slid down in the bathtub with her. Time just seemed to slow down as the they moved against one another in sinc, neither of them caring that all of the bath water spilling out of the tub would have to be cleaned up from the floor. Finally, Minato got tired of "playing around" in the tub and lifted Mei up once again. This time leading her to his bedroom. He laid her back on the bed and admired her naked body from where he was standing, her skin still glistening with a cooling layer of water from their bath. Mei blushes to herself and slid her way under the grey sheets on Minato's bed. "You hiding from me now, Pommy~?" Minato grinned as he moved down on the bed and crawled over to Mei, holding him over her. "Not hiding. I'm just a little cold from getting out of the tub without drying myself off." "And whose fault is that?" "Yours!" She smiled and bopped Minato on the head as she laughed. Minato chuckled a bit and smirked at her "Well, I'm thinking I know a way to warm you up....if you're still interested~..?" Once again, Mei's cheek grew red, but this time she was blushing out of lust instead of embarrassment. She pulled Minato down and the couple a kiss that wouldn't be their last for the night.