The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 1~

As soon as we got back, Renxsuke immediately departed to his room, I shook my head in disbelief. So now he was just going to act like nothing happened, and we were just going back to the way we were before, like we hadn't gottnen any closer. If that's how he wanted it then fine. When I was walking around in the lobby of the thirteenth floor, I thought I had heard some screaming...or some arguing of some sort...but I thought I'd try to ignore it, until I heard what sounded like an explosionn. I heard the voices of Axel, Ashtcher, and Rixile.

"I'm gonna make you feel the heat!" Axel yelled. Then I saw a blast of fire hit against the wall. 

I summoned two across just in case and ran down the hall to see the commotion. When I got to the next open room, I stopped confused as what I was seeing. It appeared that Axel and Ashtcher were fighting, and Rix was standing between them.  Axel was holding his Chakram weapons as he stared intently at Ashtcher, and Ashtcher holding his Fatal Crest, with scratches on his face and small slits in his clothes.

"This is insane guys, you need to stop," Rix said

"He's stepping over the line! and going past boundaries!" Axel screamed as fire surfaced his weapons.

"Look, I didn't know, and even if I did I wouldn't care!" Ashtcher said. Axel growled and Ashtcher growled back.

"Axel please?! Ashtcher, show some boundaries!" Rix told them. The she happened to look up and saw me. "Oh, Ayame?"

"Um, hey?" I said. "What's going on?"

"Well, um you see...um..."

Axel's flames then vanished and his Chakrams went limp in his hands as he shook his head. "I thought I could trust you ..." he said, seeming betrayed and then turned and walked away.

"Axel..." Rix called. But he kept walking. "Axel!" Her head hung low at the chaos she had created. she didn't know what to do. I could see it all over her face.

"Hey, Rix, It'll be alright I-" Ashtcher tried to say but she cut him off.

"Just don't talk to me right now ok..." she said walking in my direction. The =n she stopped and looked to me. "Oh...Ayame, we're traveling together tomorrow to Wonderland....oh joy..."

"You don't seem thrilled?"

"I have to go home....being there at all  canmake anyone feel depressed...we have to helo my mom," she finished and then continued on to her room. Her saying that made me wonder how horrible Wonderland was...was it dark and dank? She was from that world, so I could see why they would send me with her, no one would know it better than her.

Later that night, I went out on top of the roof again, I figured it was time for me to go out there since I hadn't been there in a while. I was also hoping to run into a certian blindfolded boy. As I sat out there looking at the moon, inside my own thoughts. I thought about the conflict with Rix, Axel, and Ashtcher earlier. What exaclty happened? How did Axel even find out? Either way I knew I'd find out, I'd be with her for awhile. I was planning to ask her, either way. My question was if she was actually dating both of them? Or was her heart truly conflicted? Rixile didn't seem like a bad person, she didn't seem the type to lead anyone on, she just seemed, well to me anyway, misunderstood. As I had my closed my eyes, I then heard footsteps, I got up and walked to the edge of the roof, looking down for any sign of who I thought it could be, the blindfolded boy. But then I heard a very familiar criticizing voce, a that annoyed me as soon at it spoke.

"He won't be back..." Renxsuke spoke from behind me.

I turned to look at him, and surprising enough his face was revealed. "What? Do you just live to burst my bubbles?"