A Crimson Sunset

Today was the day of my first assignment. I was going out to another world to collect hearts. Saix was going with me the first time around not only to help but to also evaluate how well I could do with collecting hearts on my own. When I woke up I went to the grand hall, Saix was there waiting for me. He greeted me with a small smile. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as ever."

"Good, you'll need to be quick on your feet and attentive,"

"I'm sure she learned that from fighting me," Renxsuke said making the smart remark as he walked in the room and leaned against the wall.

I felt nothing but annoyance, I looked over at him with my eyes wide. "What are you here for?"

"Hmph.....just observing the stability of the glass before it comes back shattered to pieces."

"You..." I growled and turned back to Saix. "I don't have time for this...I'll take my annoyance with you out on the heartless."

"It doesn't matter....you'll just still feel annoyed with me anyway....so there's no point in trying to push it towards something else.."

I ignored him waiting for Saix to continue speaking. "Alright," he said. "Yes we're going out to collect hearts from as many heartless as possible, but there's particular heartless we're looking for in Twilight Town called the guardian, there are three of them scattered throughout the world."

I nodded in understanding, and then turned to glair at Renxsuke then turned to leave. "Let's go," I said as I summoned a black portal of darkness and walked through with Saix trailing behind me. When we reached our destination, we walked out of the black portal onto what looked like a sandlot. When I looked around there, I saw three people standing around, looking like they though they owned the place, two boys and one girl. The girl had light purple hair and red eyes, the guy on the far right was tan, had black hair, brown eyes, and looked like he was made of pure idiocy. And the last boy who was in the middle, was tall, had an athletic build, and had short blonde hair with a hat on. I could feel that HE felt like he owned this place.

The three then turned their attention us, and the blonde stared at us, immediately judging us. "Hey, what are you losers doing on my turf?!"

I just looked at him, "Get out of my way," I said as I brushed passed him.

"Hey , you cant talk to Seipher like that, he like own this place, ya'know," the stupid one said.

"Fool," the girl said flatly.

Then I saw someone walk into the entrance of the sandlot...he was wearing a hat and blue jacket...I looked at him suspiciously...he seemed odd.

"Hey, Vivi!" the stupid one said.

"Hey, who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Seipher said.

I cut my eyes at him, "Push me and I will become cross....so stand down wind," I said again starting to move.

"You shouldn't talk that stuff, ya'know," the stupid one said.

"Enough Raj," Seipher said then turned back to me. "For a pretty girl you sure have a lot of mouth...I think you have to be taught a lesson." he started to walk towards me, but when I looked at him I immediately took hold of his heart with my mind. He stopped abruptly and took hold of his chest and collapsed to his knees. I stopped concentrating on him and he began to gasp for air as I continued to walk and Saix continued to follow.

"Seipher's just tired ya'know? He's done a lot today.." Raj tried to cover for him.

When we walked into a back alley and into a market Street