before you read

hi there!

i'm willow, i like lashton and drinking dr. pepper 'til i pop! i'm also an agnostic and i don't believe in god. if you're easily offended by religious politics and the disgrace of "god," stop reading!!!

ashton, in this, doesn't believe, either. and there is no possible change in his views. luke, in this, believes hesitantly in all of the church-y, bible-y stuff in the beginning, until he begins to doubt it all and by the end of the book his perspective on god will be drastically different. all in all, i'm not saying this is how the boys are irl, or how they think of religion, because this is a fictional book.

this is clearly going to be very biased against religion, (not so much christianity, just religion as a whole), because i'm super anti-conflict and blah-bity blah.

i'll be doing my research for this book so i don't say some stupid ass shit that's very wrong, so please don't correct me; the odds are, if i say it, i mean it.

now that that's covered, thank you for reading this and i really hope you enjoy it! i thought of it while i was at work cleanin' up the shoe store, and i thought, holy shit (no pun intended) this is gonna' be great! i love every one of my followers and if you support my writing it means the absolute world to me! message me sometime if you wanna' chat!!!

love you, xox willow :-)