Chapter 3: Hold The Applause

Louis' POV

"Oh, well come on in. The name’s Louis. Zayn's in the kitchen. Follow me."

I open the door slightly wider to let Liam in then turn to lead him to the kitchen. When I walk into the kitchen, Zayns face lights up like mad. I can tell he is trying his best to contain a large grin and masters a small smile instead.

I sit down on an empty chair to watch the scene in front of me.

"Hey," Zayn exclaims while pulling Liam into a slightly eager hug, but Liam hugs back with just as much enthusiasm.

When they pull apart Harry leans over from his spot next to me and asks,

"That's Liam, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is. Aren't they adorable?" I ask, referring to the scene before us. Liam is combing his hand through his hair with a light blush on his cheeks while talking to Zayn.

"They are, but not as adorable as us!" Harry laughs while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I laugh along with him half-heartedly when Liam turns to us and introduces himself again, this time to Harry.

"My name’s Liam Payne. Zayn's told me a lot about you. It is nice to finally meet you both." He says while shaking Harry’s hand.

When he turns to me I introduce myself again while standing up like Harry did and he asks,

"So is it true? Are you really a dog hybrid?"

My eyes widen at the question. With a startled look on my face I turn to Zayn and exclaim,

"You told him!? How could you!" He chuckles lightly with a sheepish look on his face and says back,

"It may have slipped."

"Zayn!" Zayn put his hands up in a surrender like position and exclaims,

"Well, if it makes you feel better I told him about all of us."

My hands fly up to my head in frustration and I tug the beanie upon it. When I have cooled down enough I turn to Liam and tug the beanie off my head, showing him my fluffy, light brown dog ears.

"I also have sharp teeth and a tail." I then un-tuck my tail from the back of my pants and proceed to show him my canines.

"Wow," Liam gapes in wonder, "how do they become sharp? Where do your regular teeth go?"

I chuckle lightly at the attention I am getting and reply,

"I'm pretty sure that my normal teeth go in and these replace them. They normally come out on command or when I'm angry."

Liam has a slightly confused look on his face and asks,

"So why didn't they come out earlier? When you were yelling at Zayn?"

"Well I wasn't really mad at him, just a little aggravated since he told you without consulting us first." Liam nods his head in understanding so I put my beanie back on and tuck my tail back into my pants. I swipe my tough over the top of my mouth to double check that my teeth have gone back in, than I sit back down on my seat next to Harry.

I notice Liam turn back to Zayn and ask,

"Do you have sharp teeth too?"

"No, just Louis," Zayn replies, "but I do have very sharp reflexes. It’s the same with Harry and the rest of my family."

Liam had a dazed look on his face but quickly shakes his head to regain composure. I lightly chuckle at his actions. This is going to be a fun party.

A/N YEAAAAHHH I'm back babys ;) it's been a while now hasn't it? Sorry it's a bit short I'm not quite sure how to end this chapter better. But I'll tell you this. Shit’s going to go down soon. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Love yous!