Chapter 5

Eren POV

Levi introduced us to Hanji and then we all sat down. "What's the plan?" I ask. "We have to lay low." Connie said. "I called some friends to help us." Levi says. I tilt my head slightly and I hear a knock on the bunker door. The door opens and 3 people walk down the stairs. One has freckles, one has big ass eyebrows, and the last one looks like a fucking horse.

Levi stands up and walks over to the horse looking guy. "This is Jean, he is a hitman, he gets by the nickname horse." Levi says. I cover my mouth and slightly chuckle. He walks over to eyebrows. "This is Erwin. He is a bodyguard." Levi says. He walks to the freckled guy. "This is Marco, he is a friend of Jeans and he vouched for him." Levi finishes and sits back down. "And because them and Hanji and of course Connie joined our group we are going to have a party." Levi says.

(11:00pm)

Everyone is drunk except me. I grab my hand gun and leave the bunker. I close the door behind me.

I walk into the middle of the street and look of into the distance. Paris is beautiful at night.

I hear two footsteps behind me. I draw my gun and look down the street behind me. The street lights are all I see. I hear two footsteps again but now they are directly behind my back. I turn around and get slammed to the ground. I point my gun at the whoever tackled me. The person grabs my gun and tosses it away.

The attacker pins my arms to the ground and looks at me. I look at them. It's an Asian girl with a red scarf covering he mouth and nose. She lets go of me and stands up. I pull myself off the ground and look at her. "I-I'm Eren." I say. "Mikasa." The girl replies. "Why did you try to kill me?" I ask. "I didn't want to kill you. I saw that the Nazis want you dead and decided to find you and protect you." Mikasa says. "Why do you want to protect me?" I ask. "I don't know, but I want to." Mikasa answers. "Well um, okay I guess." I start walking back to the bunker and Mikasa followed. I open the door and walk in. Mikasa closes the door behind us. "Guys this is Mikasa, she wants to protect me." I declare. They all stand up and look at her. "Welcome, get a drink it's s party." Jean says.