Chapter 8

Eren POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I say to myself while running back to the bunker. "We're so fucked." I mutter under my breath.

I trip and fall causing my head to slam down onto the street. "Fuck!" I yell. "That's not gonna feel good tomorrow." I say and try to stand up. I look up to see if anyone is in front of me. And of course my day can get worse, a guy with a black gas mask is walking towards me. He pulls out a dagger and continues to walk to me. "Fuck off!" I yell at the anonymous person. He tilts his head and continues to approach me.

I pull myself off the ground and run. I look back to see if the person is following me. The person is free running after me. "What the he'll is up with you?!" I yell.

I finally get to the bunker door. The person tackles me and stares at me. "What is it?!" I yell. "Don't move." The person says. They take off their mask and I see them. It's a girl. She has brown long hair. "Names Sasha." She says with a bright smile. "E-Eren." I spit out the words. "Nice to meet ya. I'm here in Paris to kill some Nazis." Sasha says with a smile. "What brings you here?" She continues. "I was a Nazi but-" I get cut off. "Your a what?" She asks and pulls out her blade. "I was a Nazi! In the past! Now I'm helping people overthrow them." I say trying not to sound nervous. "Well why didn't you say so!" She says and sits up on me.  "I was trying too." I say. "Well what's in there?" Sasha asks pointing to the bunker door. "That's where we live." I answer. "Do you want to join?" I ask. "Hell yeah!" She yells.

I open the door we walk into the main room. "Hello everyone. This is Sasha, she wants to join." I say. "Well then, welcome aboard." Levi says.