Part 5

...

You:G–G-Dragon?! *shocked

Shocked, you immediately covered your mouth and eyes went wide.

You: Umm....Why are you here? No, I mean, why do you have my phone with you? What's going on.

Jiyong: Hmm... I'm here to return your phone. *Smiles* Second, I have the phone because I found it and before you say anything else, that's because a someone FORGOT it.

You: Why didn't you just return it back to me rather, why did you hold onto it and not return it to me or to the front desk?

Jiyong: Hmm.. Why?... Hmm... That's a good idea. Why didn't I?

You: That's what I am asking. *hmph

You stood there for a couple minutes trying to process the situation along with your thoughts and what G-dragon mean by his words. After a couple minutes, you spoke up again.

You: Anyway give me my phone back.

Jiyong: You're not going to keep asking me why I held onto it?

You: No! Now give it back to –ah!

As you were try to reach to reach for your phone, G-dragon suddenly pull back your phone and grab your body body/waist up to him. Fluster, memories of that kiss that night pop up in your head. You suddenly turn even redder.

You: Yah! Let go of me! *thump thump*

Jiyong: No! The reason I held onto your phone was... to meet you again... and I was right. You came. —......— Hmm... Your cheeks are red. Are you... perhaps... remembering what happened the other day?

You blushed even redder.

You: No!

You took your phone and ran off form his grip. You ran away covering your blushed face.

You: Huff... Puff.. Huff... What a horrible man to tease such a girl. To think I had even a little sympathy and heart for him. That...that was nothing. This.. this heart... to think you even beat fast because of that. *sigh

Jiyong: ... Hmm... How cute! <3 I want to see more, more of her cute side and different expressions. She always surprises me. Until next time. *grinning to himself*

After meeting him, you ran back with flush, pink cheeks.

Mom: Are you alright? You're cheeks are red and why are you so sweaty? You're not sick now are you?

You: No. I they're red because I ran over here after getting my phone.

Minsoo: Okay. You sure? He didn't do anything to you now did he?

You: No, no he didn't. He just gave me my phone back.

Eunseo and Hyunwoo came back running after returning the bike back.

Eunseo: Huff.. puff.. You.. alright?

You: Yes, yes I am.

Hyunwoo: If so, then let's return back to the hotel. It's late now.

You and your family and friends return back to the hotel. As you were entering, you saw Big Bang coming out of their van and entering the hotel. Your eyes spotted G-Dragon and you hid behind Hyunwoo.

Eunseo: Hey! It's Big Bang! I wonder if I can get a autograph.

She and my sister ran over to them excitedly and I took the chance to run away into the hotel. Hyunwoo notice and follow after your.

Hyunwoo: Are you okay? I mean, you ran away back there.

You: Ah.. ah, no, well, yes... I mean, what happen at the airport. That's it.

Hyunwoo: You sure? You know you can tell me anything, right?

You: Mhmm... It's nothing really.

Hyunwoo: Okay? Anyway, what about them?

He pointed toward your sister, mother, and the rest of the gang. They were hanging over Big Bang.

You: Ah.... Leave them.. They will come.. if not, they can get drag out by the security if Big Bang calls for them.

You and Hyunwoo went onto the elevator and to your floor. You plop down onto your bed as soon as you open your bedroom.

You: *SIGH* I'm tired. ... I'm going to sleep, Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo: Okay!

Your eyes began to draw heavier and began to close every time you blink. You then doze off to a deep slumber. You began to dream, a dream that you never even wish will ever happen to you.

**DREAM**

You: Where am I?

Stranger: Hello and Welcome!

The stranger was wearing a white tuxedo and held its hand toward you. You couldn't see the face due to the mist and fog. You, then notice that you were dress in a ocean blue ball gown with small rhinestones across the corset part of the dress with a sheer lighter blue layer. You then walk into a ballroom. A glowing, golden ballroom, that seem to pop out of Cinderella. The man guided you to the floor and when you turn to look at him, your heart flutters and your eyes grew big.

End..

To be continue...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -