Meeting You - G-Dragon Final pt 2

..... Hello.. I am back...  A lot came up so I had forgotten to post this.... 

... There's a lot going on atm and I couldn't get to the story... sorry for all the wait... 

Again I will shorten the name to just letters... 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

RECAP: You left South Korea and 2 yrs have already passed. Something was going on that night... Everyone( your friends and family) were all giddy and happy.  ... Something was going on, but you didn't know... You were given a letter from each friend and family, who went on the trip with you. The same gold outline envelop. You followed every step and was all dressed up to a dinner party. However, who knew he... was going to be there.... 

............. Part 2 .................

Stranger: How're you these years?

Y: ... I'm doing just fine. How about you? I saw that you had a lot of success in the past few years. 

Stranger: Yes... I'm doing just fine as well... Those songs... they were written for you... well with you in mind. 

Your heart flutter at the thought. All the memories flood in, the pain, yet at the same time happy filled the most. Your cheeks starts to flush and your hands trembled... Just as you were about to speak... he turned.... 

Stranger: You look... beautiful. 

Seeing his face... you were speechless and it was as if time stood still. His eyes, lips, everything.... The man you wanted the most was in front of you in a black tuxedo, hair slick back, and his eyes following you. 

J: So why don't we eat first. I will have a meal prepared.  Come.

He came around to you and pulled the chair, like a gentleman he is. You sat on the chair while he went to his chair and sat looking right at you. He snap his fingers and the waiter, who was waiting around the corner, came with menus. The menus, of course was filled with expensive foods that you can't even bare to look at the price. You were looking for a cheap one when he said to get anything you like. He already booked the whole restaurant for you, yet you were still anxious to pick one. In the end, he order steak while you did too with a salad on the side. It was going to be at least 10-15 minute wait for the food. You sat in awkward moment at the waiter left. You decided to go first. 

Y: So.... why are you here?  .... Did you know about today?

J: I told you didn't I, that I will come find you. And today? Of course, I know. It's your birthday. It was the perfect day to do it. 

He looked up at you and at that moment time froze. He locked eyes with you and sent flutters to your heart. His eyes were gorgeous and as if he was telling you about the past two years of how much he missed you.  You couldn't turn away. 

J: All those years... I did a lot of searching for you and in the end... I found you. I contacted the travel agency you had come on, however by the time I had found out... you had already moved from there... And since comeback was near... I had to stopped, but I kept looking. By then a year had already gone by. I tried to look for you friends, asking neighbors where you could have gone to. Six months later, I found them back in town from their trip and work across countries. Only you were still in another country studying. I asked them to help me planned for this. The work of six months lead to this day. 

As he was finishing up, your food had just arrived. You two ate and he continue to finish his story of the six months plan. Afterwards.... you two chatted about what you have been up for the past two years. You two continue over desserts as well. Just when you have finished, he looked at you.