Chapter Six: Magical Zits

The door bell rang again, snapping me out of my reverie. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I opened the door with a polite smile, but once I got a look at the boys - no, no, men - standing on the porch, my jaw dropped and my eyes popped.

They could make a nun wet.

Dylan was directly in front of me, dressed in casual, low slung jeans and a white button up shirt with a flirty smirk pulling up his lips. The other three guys that were standing behind him were dressed similar to him, except there might be rips in their jeans or they were wearing a flat bill hat on their head like the blond guy. I realized these were all the guys from the mall. They were all smirking sexily and it made me a little uneasy, but it was because I'd never been the presence of so many hot guys.

They looked like sin - tempting and dangerous.

"Um... Hey," I said with a light, awkward laugh. I suddenly felt very self-conscious, like I should be wearing sweats and an old hoodie to cover myself up. I stepped out of their way and opened the door a little wider so they could walk in. I looked over my shoulder to see if Blaire was in sight, but she wasn't, meaning she was either about to break her neck putting on the heels or purposely letting me embarrass myself.

Stupid blond.

When I turned back around, I looked at the four guys who have still yet to come in. They were just standing there, staring at me with wide eyes.

Holy hell, was my boob falling out of something?

I looked down at my boobs, which were, in fact, not hanging out of my strapless dress.

Well, if my nipples aren't showing then there must be a zit on my face.

I looked back up at the guys and waved my hands in front of their face, and they seemed to snap out of some sort of trance.

Wow, I wonder if my zits are magical.

"What's wrong?" I asked them as they started to come back to earth. "Is there a pimple on my face or something?" I laughed.

Dylan cleared his throat as he stepped in - the other three hot on his heels. "You look... Amazing, Mia," he told me with a wide smile.

I felt my cheeks flush. Oh. So that's why they were staring. I couldn't stop my lips from curving into a shy smile. "Thanks," I told him, my face getting hotter and hotter by the second. Dylan looked me straight in the eyes with an intense gaze. It was a little unnerving, yet it filled me with warmth.

Yep, I was definitely crushing on this boy. Big time.

"Blaire!" I screamed, pulling away from Dylan's gaze. I walked towards the start of the hallway so she could hear me better.

"Just a second!" she screamed back.

I rolled my brown eyes. "Hurry up or we'll leave you!" I screamed louder. I'm pretty sure they could hear us ten houses over, but it wasn't like screaming in her house was an uncommon thing. Blaire and her mom didn't get along very well, so screaming was an every day thing.

Blaire popped her head out the door, a vicious glare in her blue eyes. "You leave me, so help me God, I will hunt you down and cut off your legs." And with that, she went back into the room. Only seconds passed before she was walking out of the room and strutting down the hall. She looked at me with an honest gaze. "And don't think I won't get Sean to help me. I know he's still holding a grudge against you for telling that chick he wanted to bang that he had herpes."

"Hey!" I defended immediately, "I was getting even. He went and told Justin that he saw me working the streets that weekend."

My best friend laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "I miss that boy..." she trailed, then turned to Dylan and the boys for the first time, who seemed to be amused with our conversation. She smiled. "Hi, Dylan and Friends," she chuckled.