Chapter 2: Blackwood Pines (Part Two)

(Y/N): 6/10

Annabelle: 7/10

Kristen: 8/10

Zack: 9/10

Aaron: 8/10

Jordan: 7/10

Nicholas: 6/10

(HAZEL'S P.O.V)

I walked with Zack, Aaron, and Nicholas to the lodge, Aaron and Nicholas were talking about the games they brought, Zack jogged up next to me. "So, are you excited?" Zack asked. I nodded my head and smiled a bit. "Yeah, it is our first time being up here!" I said, he chuckled a bit, and looked down at the ground.

When we reached the lodge, Aaron went up to the door and knocked on the door, Annabelle opened the door, greeting us. "Let me show you guys to your rooms." Annabelle said when we entered, we all obliged and allowed her to show the way.

"Alright, Hazel your room is on the far left, Zack your's is next to Hazel's, Aaron your's is the middle room on the right, and Nicholas your's is on the far right." Annabelle said, we all entered into our rooms to put our bags in there. I went downstairs and saw (Y/N), Kristen, and Jordan down there, (Y/N) was putting on her coat.

"I'm going out for a walk you guys!" She said as she walked out the door.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V)

I walked outside and enjoyed myself, but I strangely STILL couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, which made me somewhat uneasy. As I walked, I saw what looked like a little shed, out of curiosity, I went over to it and opened the door.

When I entered, I noticed something that obviously wasn't right. There was a big saw, and on the ground looked like guts,I let out a bloodcurdling scream.  I was terrified at the sight. Who would've done this? 

I heard something pound at the window, which caused me to jump, I looked over and saw nothing there. I felt like I was going crazy. I curled into a ball and cried as I rocked back and forth.

(WENDIGO! JOSH P.O.V)

He  was staring at the teenager who walked out of the lodge, it was the same girl that made his breathing hitched before. What did that girl do to him? He quietly watched the girl enter into a shed. 

He remembered that was the same shed that he faked his death in front of Chris and Ashley, he saw her enter into the shed, he ran over to the window and stared into it.

He saw the girl with a terrified look on her face, she let out a scream from the sight. He pounded on the window. He needed to at least get her out of there, he ducked when he saw the girl look at the window, when she looked away, he looked at the window again and saw her crying as she was curled into a ball. 

He wanted to help her. 

But she would be afraid of him.

(JORDAN'S P.O.V)

I wasn't all that comfortable with (Y/N) going on a walk by herself, but she was her own person. I sighed when she left, and I plumped myself on the couch, Aaron and Nicholas were playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2, they were getting really into it.

I chuckled a bit when Aaron won, Hazel looked over at me. "Let me guess, you're not happy since (Y/N) went on a walk?" Hazel asked with a smug smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes. "Oh-" I was cut off by a loud scream not too far.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over. "What was that?!" Aaron asked in a panicked tone. "It couldn't be (Y/N), could it?" Hazel asked, I got up, grabbed my coat and put it on. "I'm gonna find (Y/N), I wanna make sure she's safe." I said as I walked out the door. 

I ran around, looking for her. "(Y/N)?!" I called out. "JORDAN?!" I heard, I ran to the sound, it came from a shed. I ran into the shed and saw (Y/N) curled into a ball crying. "(Y/N)" I whispered, she looked up and saw me, she got up and hugged me, I hugged her back. "What happened?" I asked, she pointed to a large saw and guts, I stared at the saw and guts with wide eyes. "Oh my god.." I said, I looked over at (Y/N), she was looking over at the window. 

I nudged her shoulder. "(Y/N), let's go, you need some rest, alright?" I said, her head nodded and we walked back to the lodge.