Born to Run

I had finished my run with ease with no sight of the mystery blur of color I has seen earlier. I met Gwyn at the bench and she grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the Tiki Bar.

The Tiki Bar was rather stereotypical, with Hawaiian and Polynesians decor. Gwyn snatched up a small booth in the corner and waved down one of the waiters. A stocky built guy with a dark beard,a beenie covering his head, and a black shirt with  Hawaiian flowers near the pocket came and greated us.
"Aloha! Welcome to the Tiki bar. My name is Charlie, what can I get you ladies?"  "Hey char," Gwny spoke comfortably to the waiter so I assumed she knew him " I'd like a blue tide smoothie and some crab ragoons please. What about you Tracy?"
"Um..." I looked at the menu and picked the first thing I saw "I'll have the tropical mamma smoothie please."

 "Awesome. Okay so one blue tide and an order of crab ragoons for Gwyn and a tropical mamma for her friend. Coming right up!"

A woman's voice from across the restaurant resonated as she yelled. "Charlie! Go bus table 23!"
"Go lick a cow RJ!" Charlie quickly retaliated at the woman before a slim man smacked him up the head.
"Give me the order and go do as your told dude." The man said as he watched Charlie head towards the table.
"Hey Gwyn great to see ya again, whose your friend?" The man asked.
"Richard this is Tracy. Tracy this is Richard, he owns the Tiki Bar." Gwyn introduced us with a smile, showing off an adorable dimple. "Hello. I said as I shook his hand "I love your restaurant, its so cool and relaxing."
"Thanks." Richard said with a smirk "It was great to meet you, let me get your order set up. Hey RJ, babe, come're a sec would ya?" 
A blonde woman with a mischievous smile came over and snatched the order ticket out of Richards hand.  Richard laughed as we all watched the woman disappear into the kitchen. "Who was that?" I asked as I looked back between Richard and Gwyn.  "That was Riley-Jane Lovelace, or RJ for short. She's Richards warden- I mean girlfriend." Gwyn said with a laugh "Hey! Gwyn that ain't cool. RJ is one badass lady, and I deserve nothing less." Richard said as he leaned on the table. 

"Which means no other woman whats to deal with his crap" Charlie said with a chuckle as he walked past us with the plates from the table he had bused.   I laughed at his joke, taking in the ambiance  and trying to look anywhere except for Gwyn's adorable face.