Letting Shizuo go

After a two hour long struggle Shizuo had finally gotten the flea to get up and eat something.

    Izaya sat on the countertop, his legs swinging back and forth as he muttered over a mouth full of fatty tuna, "Why are you helping me?"

    Shizuo was sitting at the table and was leaned back on the chair, his eyes closed; smoking. But when Izaya asked the question, one of the contently closed eyes slowly opened.

    Izaya, worried he had asked the wrong question, "I mean you don't have to answer or anything...I was just curious, actually I don't really care, just forget I asked anything!!!" Izaya covered up quickly.

    Shizuo slowly got up and dropped the deflamed cig in the garbage.

    "Shizu-chan..." Izaya asked fearfully.

    Shizuo kept on walking forward until he was in front of his flea, "We need to talk about what happened last night."

    Izaya looked away; ashamed.

    "No, talk," Shizuo ordered, he stood between Izaya's legs, making it impossible for the small of the two to escape.

    "Shizu-chan..." Izaya whispered, looking away.

    But Shizuo caught the flea's chin, and forced his crimson gaze to meet the BWWAB's honey brown eyes.

    "There was blood...everywhere," began Izaya, tears already clouding his eyes as he tried to avoid Shizuo's sharp gaze. "My sisters were there, blaming me for their death; they were scared of me...but who am I kidding? I'm a monster, they should be afraid."

    By this time Izaya's face was streaked with warm tears.

    "Izaya, what happened? Don't try to lie to me and say they aren't dead. What happened to your sisters?" Shizuo asked, he hated seeing Izaya like this, but he needed answers.

    "I had given the wrong information to the wrong person," Izaya said simply, his eyes an empty pit of emotion, "They had already done...some stuff to me, but apparently is wasn't enough," Izaya sighed, his head hanging low, "They were dead before I woke up. Their corps laying next to mine...their empty eyes star-" Izaya started to take gasps for breaths.

    "Oi! Izaya! Clam down!" Shizuo shouted, holding the sides of Izaya's face with both of his hands.

    Izaya closed his eyes and screamed, "I'M THE MONSTER!!"

    "No. You aren't," muttered Shizuo, as he let go of Izaya's face and wrapped his strong arms around the youth's trembling shoulders.

    "When I woke up...their blood...their blood...covered my hands..." Izaya choked out, "If it wasn't for me...they would be alive."

    "Izaya, please, calm down, I don't want to put you out again," Shizuo begged.

    Izaya nodded, burrowing his head in the crook of Shizuo's neck. He had stopped making noises but his body trembled and hot tears streamed down his face, "It hurts," Izaya softy whimpered.

    Shizuo closed his eyes, knowing that Izaya was still broken from the beating he had taken, "Ok, Shinra said you can start using pain killers now. Do you want to go back to sleep?"

    Izaya, who had calmed down a tad bit, nodded.

    "I'm going to let go for a few seconds, ok?" Shizuo confirmed.

    Izaya nodded softly, letting go of Shizuo.

Did the title give you guys are heart attack? Love you guys!!!

-Shiki-

P.S. That poem that I had posted earlier, I do need legitimate feed back for a class. DX So if you can give me anything on feelings you felt, that would be great. Lava you! Might update sooner if I do get feedback!