Chapter 1- "Day one, Greenie. Rise and Shine"

Taylor's POV

I wake up on a cold hard floor made of metal that was moving up like a elevator. I then realized that something was holding me and I was cuddled up to it. When I looked up I seen a boy looking down on me. I jumped out of his grasp and moved back till my back hit the wall. I watched him as he watched me. He then looked at our surroundings and so did I. When I looked around I noticed that we were in a metal cage full of boxes labeled with W|C|K|D. When I looked back at the boy I seen he was about to throw a skits.

He rushed to the wall and started to bang on it, yelling for help but it was no use. I looked above as he continued. I then see their was a stopping and we were heading straight for it. I started to whimper like a little scared pup. The boy then noticed I was whimpering and looked up to see the same thing I seen just a few moment ago. He rushed to me, wrapping his arms around me in a protective matter and held me tight. When we hit the top I heard a alarm go off and a few boxes went flying from the impact.

When things went quiet the top opened to reveal that it was a door. When it opened it invited in pure sunlight blinding the both of us. When we were use to the light I looked at the boy and noticed a few details. He had light chocolate brown hair, brown eyes to go with it, he was tall and he looked to be older than me. I then recognized him to be my older brother, Thomas.

I then notice that their were people above us but before they could see me I hid behind a box and watched to see what they'll do. They look down at Thomas and start to laugh, they then opened the door to the cage. I seen that they were all boys. One than jumps in and lands in front of Thomas.

"Day one Greenie rise and shine." Said the boy that jumped in. Thomas than looks in my direction with worry. The boy follows his gaze and spots me.

"Two Greenies?" Said the boy. He then walked up to me and pulled me out of hiding.

"A girl??" He questions like he has never seen a female before. Me and Thomas are then both pushed out of the box and land hard on the ground above.

They all look at Thomas and laughed but when they looked at me they were shocked. Me and Thomas than got up and barged past them running for our lives. We ran and we ran till Thomas tripped and fell. I stopped running and ran to him. I helped him up and when he was up we looked around dumb founded. We were surrounded by four tall walls the size of buildings, inside the area were trees and buildings. After looking the boys caught us and took us to this small shack kind of thing.