Chapter 2- the fight with Gally

Thomas's POV

We were thrown into a shack kind of thing and the girl hit her head and past out. I held he tight like she was someone important to me. We were only their for a few moments till this dude named Alby came, asked me a few questions and then let us out. He was showing me around till these dudes came up and grabbed the girl from me. I refused to let her go but Alby told me they were only going to treat her wounds so I let her go and they took her away.

"It's okay you'll see her soon enough. Now back to the tour." He said.

I then met a boy with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and he was about my height. He then left to find this boy and we continued our tour. I asked a question but he changed the question by telling me their rules. I then finished my tour with a young boy named Chuck.

time skip

Taylor's POV

It was dark by the time when I woke. I heard cheering outside. When I went outside to look I seen not a girl in sight, only boys.They were dancing, fighting and talking. I then spot Thomas talking to a boy with dirty blonde hair named Newt. When I got close I heard they were talking about these people called runners and they were the only ones that could leave. From that moment I knew I wanted to be a runner. When they notice me, they kept asking if I was okay. After a while, we heard fighting and decided to have a look.

A boy was then pushed into Thomas but Thomas managed not to face plant, for the second time today. He then started to fight with a dude named Gally. And everyone circled them. Thomas hit his head a few times till I got sick of it.

"Enough!!!" I yelled pushing Gally away from Thomas.

"We aren't done yet." Said Gally.

"Well if you want him you'll have to go threw me." I said then got into a fighting stance.

"Alright girly." He said and walked towards me.

He tried to push me out of the way but I moved out of the way and punched him hard on the cheek. He got very mad. When he looked back at me his cheek was already turning purple. He came at me, punching me in the stomach then the face. But before he could punch me in the face I grabbed his hand and twisted it. I then kicked him to the ground and when he got up, Thomas was standing next to me. Thomas charged at him and was kicked to the ground. I ran at Gally. He threw punches and I dodged every single one. I punched him multiple times in the ribs and the stomach. Till he punched me right in the forehead.

Thomas hit his head hard on the sand when he was kicked down, witch caused him to remember his name and to remember me. He yelled out his name. People cheered for him then asked if I remembered my name.

"Yea I knew since I got out of that box. My name is Taylor and I'm Thomas's younger sister." I said. They then all started to cheer for me but then stopped, till a this thing called a Griever roared. After that everyone went to bed.