Chapter 6- the new Greenie

Minho's POV

Thomas and I were already back at the glad, safe and sound but Taylor wasn't. She was somewhere in the Maze running for her life or lying dead somewhere. We were about to send a surcharge party but before we could leave Chuck yelled.

"Taylor!!" That caused everyone to turn. When I did I seen Taylor. When I saw her I felt like I wanted to cry with joy. I was also very happy to see she wasn't hurt.

I started to run at her and she did the same to me. We ended up hugging and kissed. This caused everyone to look confused.

"What's going on? Why are you kissing my sister?" Thomas asked.

"I'll explain to you later, first tell me what happened to youse." Taylor spoke. It felt good to hear her voice once again and this time for sure, I'm never letting her out of my sight. I was also sure Thomas will be spending more time with her for now on. Which is good she need her family.

"Thomas killed a Griever last night. Now what happened to you?" Gally questioned angrily.

"Why do you want to know?" I questioned him. When he was about to reply I heard a formula sound. It was the box.

Taylor's POV

I ran toward the box, with Gally and Newt shortly behind with everybody else behind them. I stopped as the doors were opening and what I seen inside shocked me. Gally and Newt also seen and looked at one another. They then went to open the cage door. When it was open I jumped in with Newt behind me. I grabbed the person and placed their head on my legs.

"What do you see??" Everyone asked.

"It's a girl." Newt said.

When Thomas came into view, Gally asked what was in her hand. Newt was about to take it from her hand but I beat him to it. I looked at the note and seen it had words written in blackish blue pen saying....

"She's the last one ever." I read the note out loud.

"What the hell does that mean?" Newt asked taking the note then reading it. All of a sudden she wakes up and looks at Thomas then me.

"Thomas. Taylor...." She said then falling unconscious again. Everyone looks at Thomas. They didn't look at me because she only whispered my name.

After that we took her to the Infurmary. Thomas, Minho, Frypan, who's the cook, two others and I went back into the Maze. I felt like crying when I seen the Griever. After they took out this metal thing out of it's heart, they left. I stayed a few seconds. I seen its stinger and took it. I quickly put in my bag and ran back to the Glade.