Chapter 1: Part 2

When I turned around I was face to face with a lightskin man that stood about 6'3. He stood hovering over me licking his lips. I felt as if he was undressing me with his piercing blue eyes.
"I'm Jason" he spoke finally breaking the silence. "I'm Carson" I said just above a whisper.
I found myself staring so hard at him that I didn't hear him when he spoke.
"What did you say?" Instead of speaking, he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bar. "Hey Shawn let me get a few rounds of Patron on me." He gave me a look filled with curiosity. "So what is a beautiful young woman like yourself doing here alone?" "Actually I came here with a friend who left with some guy" I said in a matter of fact tone. After downing three more shots, we sat there talking about absolutely nothing. I glanced at my phone to see that I had a message from Lyric.

"Sorry I completely forgot about you. I met this guy and I guess I kind of got caught up in the moment 😁 I'm sure you'll be fine calling a cab? Hope you aren't upset with me. I promise I'll make it up to you"

I sat looking perplexed at my phone. There was no way in hell I was going to let this ruin my night. "Hey Shawn, I think we need another round." I laughed.

"Somebody's trying to have a good time, what's the occasion?" I shook my head. "There is no occasion. I'm just trying to enjoy myself for once."

"Come dance with me!" I yelled over the loud music. I got up damn near pulling Jason to the dance floor the way Lyric pulled me.

I was grinding on him and to my surprise he was keeping up. I felt his hand on my waist which soon was gripping my ass. Everyone in the club was dancing on somebody. Hardly no one was dancing alone.

I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down and pecked my lips. It's been a long time since I've felt this way. All the while I was imagining Jason as if he was Andre . Our tongues danced around each other. He began placing kisses in the crook of my neck. I bit down on my lip to hold in any sound that begged to escape my lips.

Before I knew it, I had called Jason..Andre. My eyes quickly came open. He looked so amused. I could feel my face getting hot. "I.. I'm sorry .. I just. I sighed. I broke down crying. The liquor had finally sunk in and my emotions were getting the best of me. Just the thought of Andre not being here with me was taking a toll on me.

After ten minutes, a cab pulled up. Jason invited me over to his place to talk over coffee. After what seemed like forever we arrived. My head was pounding and the crying only made it worse. He helped me out of the cab carefully to make sure that I didn't trip over anything.

The minute we made it inside I took off my heels. "Have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable." I sat down carefully not wanting to make myself dizzy. He came and sat beside me while placing the coffees on the table. "So you wanna explain to me what's going on? You went from laughing to bawling your eyes out. And I can tell by the amount of shots that you took that you're not used to this and was only trying to make yourself have a good time."

It was as if he was reading me like a book. I sighed. "A year ago my boyfriend,Andre, and I were on our way to dinner when we were struck by a drunk driver. He died on the scene from impact. I've tried to move on from it, but it's like his death has a hold on me. It's hindered me from being in relationships because every little thing reminds me of him. I sobbed even harder into my hands.

"Come here" he said embracing me. He pulled me closer to him as I cried into his chest.

When I woke up, I had a hangover. As I stretched I realized that I wasn't in my bed. I got up tiptoeing through the hall. I walked down the steps following the sound of music. I made it to the kitchen to see Jason shirtless cooking breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful" he spoke before flipping the omelettes. "good morning." I was hoping and praying that I hadn't slept with this man because I could barely remember what happened last night. As if he was reading my mind "No we did not have sex last night. I would never take advantage of a woman especially when she's under the influence." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Do you have an extra toothbrush I said covering my mouth?" He laughed "yeah check the master bathroom. I brought you some stuff since you kind of puked all over yourself last night. I cleaned you up and placed you in my bed while I slept in the guest room. "

"Oh my God, was it that bad?" I asked. "Just a little, but go get ready breakfast is almost done and I want to take you out for the day."

I quickly ran up stairs. When I made it in the room I closed the door behind me. I shot Lyric a text letting her know that I was fine and that I was with Jason. I had butterflies in my stomach and this time they were actually the good ones. After brushing my teeth, I adjusted the temperature of the water to my liking before getting in the shower. I let the water roam all over my body before lathering my skin in body wash. I got out and dried off. I coated my skin in Victoria Secret Pure Seduction lotion before putting on the Nicholas Zip Front Plaited Ponte dress. I put on my gold jewelry from last night and proceeded to go down stairs. I took a seat at the island where Jason had my plate. I began to dive in savoring the food. He had fixed omelettes, bacon, pancakes, and a cup of coffee.

"I'm glad the clothes fit, I had to guess at your size. I had my sister pick something out for you earlier and she brought it by."

"She has a really good taste in fashion" I said while sipping my coffee. "You look really nice." He had on a Sleek Two Piece Suit by Versace, with a silver Rolex. Again I found myself staring at him while biting my lip. I could tell that he was undressing me with my eyes. "You like what you see?" He asked causing my skin to turn hot. "I..uh was just never mind." I said laughing. After eating, he grabbed his keys and we were walking out the door. Before I could grab the handle to the white Mercedes Benz, he opened my door for me. Once I got settled in to the car we were on our way.

"Ima warn you this is about to be a slightly long ride." He warned. I leaned my head against the window, before nodding off.

Don't forget to vote, comment share and allat other good stuff. Please excuse any mistakes! But Carson and Jason in the MM 😻

Peace ✌🏾️ Love 💙 ~ Dee 😘