Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning and I'm cuddled into someone than I remember last night and I start to smile, I look up and see Perrie peacefully sleeping and I'm amazed by her beauty, she looks amazing without makeup. I had to pee so I get up without disturbing the beautiful blonde and make my way to the bathroom half asleep, I finish and walk out into the living room and see Jesy, Jade, Cami, Lauren, Ally and Demi and I walk by without gaining any attention but I'm stopped when Demi yells out "MORNING Y/N HOW DID YOU SLEEP?" my eyes widen at the volume "uh Dems why you yelling?" she smirks before pointing to me and I feel very confused "okay what drug did you guys take?" they giggle but shake their heads and Ally gets up and starts making breakfast "by the way you should make hickeys where they aren't visible" my eyes widen and then I hear footsteps and I see a sleepy Perrie "morning guys" they all giggle and her face scrunches up cutely "what?" she looks over to me and I point to her then my neck and her face turns into a smirk and walks by me "oops" I laugh and I look to Lauren who does not look happy at all "no sex on the bus" my face turns red "we didn't have sex" she looks between us then nods "okay for future reference no sex" I nod and walk off the bus, we are one show away from playing in Miami and only an hour drive away which I'm happy because its been three days and I miss my bed, I wonder if Perrie would sleep over. I'm knocked out of my thoughts by Max and big Rob yelling, the girls get off the bus and I see about 5 kids run from them and the two body guards chasing them "Y/N! TELL THEM WE KNOW YOU!!!" wait I know that voice, its my best friend, all of them jump into me hugging me and we fall to the floor laughing "don't worry these idiots are with me" Max just shakes his head and walks away and big Rob just walks away.

She looks over to me with a stupid grin "two minutes you are here and you already causing trouble without me" she lets out a loud laugh and I look up to see everyone with confused faces "uh these are my friends, this idiot is Alex Kewl, that one is Jeremy Kewl, the one with the Mohawk is Junior Landstorm, the nerdy looking one is Kenna Henderson and the blonde one is Grace Johnston. Guys this is my sister Lauren and her band mates Camila, Ally, Normani and Dinah and over here is Little mix, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Jade and Perrie and last but not least Demi" they get off of me and Alex reaches her hand out to help me up "what are you guys doing here?!" I ask excitedly and they smile "well its boring around Miami without you so we came to you, Mami drove us here" I smile "is mami still here?" she nods and I smile bigger "then why are we here?" she laughs and I look back at everyone "I'll be back in a few" I go to take off but I get handed a skateboard, where did they come from, I smile and take it from Jeremy and we skate off.

After a few hours of hanging out, some pot and skate tricks we head back still pretty stoned and after I talked to Mami we sent her away for some well deserved her time and now we are watching little mix's performance and I can't help but smile, shes so amazing. Just like the night before she jumps into my arms and honestly I'm surprised I can catch her seeing as I'm pretty short but this time she surprises me with a kiss and I smile into the kiss when she pulls back she has a huge smile on her face and we get knocked out of our moment by Alex "three days and you're already tapping the hottest one here" I turn to Alex "I'm not tapping that, I'm trying to date that" they all looked shocked seeing as I've never been in a relationship before and I feel Alex pulling me into a hug "I'm proud of you kid" I huff "you are 3 days older! don't act all older and shit" I feel someone hit the back of my head and I turn to see Ally walking away "where did she even come from?" they all giggle and I turn to smile at Perrie "alrighty weirdos Mami is here, I'll see you all tomorrow" they pull me into a group hug and walk off.

I've been planing a date for me and Perrie since she asked me but its in Miami, I'm going to take her to my secret place I go to whenever I need to get away, hopefully she will like it "hey Pez" we are now sitting on the couch in the back of the bus driving to Miami with my legs across her lap and her hand resting on my leg reading a book and I'm on my phone watching Grace Helbig videos "yeah?" "you and me are doing something tomorrow in Miami before your show" her gaze goes to me and her face does that cute confused face "what are we doing?" I smile "well beautiful we are going on our first date" she puts her book down "no I asked you first" I shrugged "we can both plan a date" she smiles and moves my legs off her laugh and comes up to lay on my chest "we can do anything you want baba" I smile "good, I'll wake you up around 11 and its kind of a all day kind of date, so dress in clothes you won't be hot in because Miami is notorious for really hot weather" she nods and I go to YouTube and put another Grace Helbig video on.