chapter 8

“SAY IT!” Master Roland ordered. Smack! I gritted my teeth. “we can keep doing this all night or you can just say it.” He said. My master and mistresses were lying back on the couch watching me get whipped. My wrists were tied to the table top. My front was facing the table while my back, butt and legs were covered in red whip marks. I was lying on the table while my butt was exposed and at the edge of the table top. My knees are bend and touching the ground. I could smell my own blood, the cuts were healing slower than usual. Maybe it’s because we’ve been at this for four hours now. Every time my flesh tears it heals, it’s been going up to now. Smack! I bit my cheek to stop myself from screaming. What’s with this guys and asses!

“I admire your tolerance girl, makes me want to break it down.” He said. Smack! I winched. “give it up already Roland. She’s not going to say it.” Mistress Naomi spoke up. Smack! “Nonsense!” smack! I kept still. “she will give up soon” smack! “you just have to keep pushing” he said. smack! My whole back to my legs was searing in pain. The whip he was using wasn’t any normal whip. There was about five rubber ropes with metal tips at one end and it joins together at the other end as one. “this is so boring… let’s just do something else to make her say it!” Naomi whined. “no! I will make her say it! I will not give this bitch the satisfaction that I’ve given up!” he boomed. with his anger and strength, he brought up his arm holding the whip and came down fast. SMACK! Crack! Right at my tail bone. Okay I think it’s broken. “agh!!!” I screamed. Holy shit its hurts! My body jerked up due to the pain. The table moved to the left from my sudden burst. I was groaning away. It’s going to take a while to heal. I could feel the broken piece poking at my skin. My pain senses were going crazy. “ready to give up?” he asked. I dint reply him. “fine by me”

Smack! My head and back arc upwards. My fingernails were digging at the table until it started to bleed. The metal hit right at my injury. My mouth was open but no sound came out of it. I squeezed my eyes shut. “why don’t you just save yourself from all this pain and say it already” Roland nonchalantly said. I was twisting in agony on top of the table. My breathing was getting raspy and I could see black dots dancing in my vision. “I give…” I whispered. Roland lowered the whip and came to my face. He gripped my chin and roughly pulled up to face him. “what did you say? I couldn’t hear you over the sound of my victory” he said while looking right at Naomi. Mistress Naomi just rolled her eyes. He looked back at me with a smirk plastered on his face. he was smirking like he won a prize or something. I took a breath and said “I give.”. “now wasn’t that easier than having to go through all that drama?” he stretch the ‘all’ and did a rolling hand motion. I scowl at him. “now. now. Remember your manners. Don’t want to get disciplined now do you.” He taunts me. He lets go of my chin and I hung my head down to show my submission. “good girl.” He teases. I was fighting back a growl but it escaped. I tried to cover it up as a cough but he caught it. He grabbed my hair and pulled on it hardly. He made me face him again. His eyes were glowing golden and his fangs were out. “now where did all this sudden courage come from?!” he hissed. “you disobey me now you have the gall to growl at me!” he shouted at me. He was pulling my hair harder than before, I could feel my hair being pulled out of my scalp.

I was grunting in pain. With a hard jerk, my head went backwards. My scalp was throbbing and suddenly it felt a bit more cooling. I look to Roland and saw a lock of my silver hair in his hands. I gasped. “This isn’t the only thing that’s going to come out if you still want to act insolently!” he said emotionlessly. “now… say it!” he ordered. I clamped my mouth shut. I don’t know where this profound courage came from. Usually I would have surrendered his every whim right now. All I know is that this courage is going to get me even more screwed. “my patience is wearing thin Diana. The next time I ask you, you’ll be begging me for mercy.” He was seething now. His nostrils were red and he was breathing heavily. His eyes were burning in rage. If looks could kill, I would’ve been six feet under right now. The others were snickering away. I guess they found it amusing that I have the guts to piss Roland off up to this point or… they it could for my stupidity for pissing him off up to this point that I have sealed my fate or… it may be both…