chapter 9

My back arced forward to pleasure. My hands gripped the soft silk sheets to try and hold my body up. My head was tilted backwards but not all the way. The shock collar was still on me, im probably going to have to wear it for a while… they say they would only take it off when if Im good and comply with their demands. Most of my injuries have already healed but some parts were still sore. “ah…” I moaned. My body was shuddering to the intense feeling. “come for me slut.” She said. her breath hit my sensitive wet core and I shivered in delight. “im going to make you cum again and again and again.” She said it seductively. It turned me on even more. My eyes were already dark grey and dilated. I could feel my canines growing and my ears molding into my wolf’s. “oh god…” I said breathlessly. Alice’s face was between my legs, she was busy lapping at my entrance. Her tongue kept going in and out of me. She changed her position and now she was sucking at my rosebud, she started teasing it with her teeth by gently grazing and biting it. My body was shuddering from the erotic sensation. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and my voice broke out. The sound came out like a loud moan mixed with an animalistic growl.

I could feel her lips tugging in to a smirk. “that feels good doesn’t it?” she said. with that, she brought three fingers and roughly shoved into my soaking wet entrance. I jerk from the feeling. it hurts but the pain was slowly turned into pure pleasure. She was still eating me but with her hands now pumping in and out of me. She started picking up speed. The nails on my hands and feet were elongating to claws. I was semi shifting uncontrollably. Another growl of pleasure escaped my lips. I could feel my walls tightening around her fingers. The pressure building up inside me, ready to explode. I was so close to climaxing all over her but she slowed down her pace. She stop rubbing at my sensitive gates. I started whimpering for her to finish me. “someone’s eager” she gave me a sly smile. I was fidgeting away. I am so horny, so close to release… her finger’s started moving in me again. “ah!” I loudly moaned. Again she picked up her pace and I could feel myself at the edge. She felt my walls tighten around her fingers and abruptly stopped again.

I growled in frustration. I was withering left and right. She was teasing me… she was sexually torturing me. I was annoyed and still high up from my lust. I tried to grab her hand that was in me to finish it. Unfortunately she pulled out her hand from inside me and grabbed both my wrist. She pushed both my arms above my head. She was on top of me. Her legs were straddling my hips. I could feel her womanhood touching mine. She started to slowly grind at me. Her face was inches from mines. “nu-uh… if you want it, then beg me...” She whispers. I wasn’t thinking straight, I was still frustrated and hot. Her grinding wasn’t helping the situation. I gave out a shaky breath. “please Mistress finish me…”. “you call that begging. You don’t want this” she said and started to get up. “NO! I grabbed her hands”. She sits on my hips again and turns to face. “I want you to take me! I want you to fuck my brains out! I want you to eat me.” I said a bit of a panic voice. “im still not convinced” she said.

“Mistress Alice, I want you to fuck me like the dog I am. I want you to abuse my body” I dint care about my dignity, I completely lost it along with the other things like my sanity when I cracked, and with all my sexual frustration pilling up. I needed the released. She gave me a menacing smile, her fangs were protruding out and her eyes were lit up with anticipation. “now that’s how you beg…” she said and brought her fangs down on to my neck. Her sharp teeth broke the surface of my skin and sunk in. blood started dropping out and she was sucking it up. I gasp at her suddenness. She pumped her venom into me and soon I felt it kicking in. my body was getting hot with lust. My dark grey eyes were once again clouded with lust. I could smell the ever intoxicating sent of arousal.

Once she was done drinking from me, she playfully licked my wound close. I shiver at her tongue on my skin. She looked at me and I saw she had the same expression as me only difference was, she was high in blood lust while I was high from her euphoric venom. “now the real fun begins” she says. I wasn’t listening to what she was saying, I was just staring at her succulent pink lips. Her gaze trailed from my eyes to my lips. She lick her lips my anticipation, soon she brought her face down to mine and our lips crashed together. It started off slow and sensual. She nibbles at my bottom lip and I open my mouth to let her in. her tongue slides in and starts exploring every part of my mouth. I swirled my tongue on her and soon we were having a tongue battle for dominance. Her body was on top of mine. I felt her hands slowly creep up from my stomach nearing my chest. I lost my train of thoughts to the soft cold touches she was giving me. I let her win the tongue battle and started sucking her tongue. She moaned to feel of it.

Her two hands cupping both my breast. Her fingers squeeze and pulled at my nipples making instantly hard while her other hand was kneading my boob. I felt myself getting even more aroused to this simple gesture. I moaned while still sucking on her tongue. She pulled out from the kiss and her tongue left my lips with a pop sound. I tilted my head back from the work she was giving to my boobs. “ohh…” I groaned. She moved her body down and was now hovering above my breast.  She place her open mouth on to my left mound and started licking my around my nipple, her other hand was still playing with my other mound. She bit my nipple and pulled it then changes to sucking and pulling. As she pulled and let go, it gave off a pop sound. I was just moaning away… she then move the mouth to work on the other side. Giving it the same treatment.

When that’s done Alice starts moving south. I could feel her razor sharp fangs lightly grazing down my flat stomach slowly approaching its destination. I shudder from anticipation and she smirks at this. Her razor sharp fangs penetrate my skin and blood starts to oozing out. I wasn’t painful or anything but it did make me shudder. Damn hormones!

As the blood oozes out and slowly forms a small puddle, she sticks her tongue out and starts lapping it up. She then places her mouth over the puncture wound and starts sucking, drawing the blood out.  When she finish she licks the wound close and then cleans the blood around her lips using her tongue.

“im done for tonight, you may leave.” She says as she props herself using her elbows. I slowly move and climb out of the bed, heading towards the door. I dint look back as I shut the door behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its stil on hold. i just posted it cuz i wrote this half way so i tot to jus finis it.

enjoy

vote tq