Ash pov

He didn't want anyone trying to purify her any more. so he killed them and sent her to an orphanage.

Why did he do that? CC said with a conern look on his face.

I don't know not even my on father will tell me what is going on fully. All i know is that i need to make sure she is ok because she still is my sister.

Well that is good to know, but we need to get ready for our concert that is in about two hours. Andy said.

Ya we should get ready, I said as i started to walk off to get ready.

CC pov

Hey ash can i talk to you in private, I said as he started to walk way.

Ya sure, Ash says. We went into the back room and lock the door.

How can we prevent her from unleashing her powers. I say hoping there is a way.

Im sorry CC but their isn't a way to. It will happen and I have to be there when she does to help her control it. Ash said with a sorry look.

So that is it I cant help her or anything. I will never have a chance with her.

No you can. I see the way you look at her and I see the way she looks at you. She will needs you because you will keep her good.

How im just a human. Im nothen special.

You are special to her, but we need to get ready for the concert.

---------------------------after the concert----------------------------

Alex pov

The guys have been acting weird. I wounder why. I hope it is not about me. We go back to the bus after the meet and greet, and the all went to bed but me. I stayed up writing My Chemical Romance last song for their album before they break up. Yes I know they are going to break up. They were telling me that they will not need me any more after this album. So sad that they are but I understand why they have to.

After awhile I hear the door leading to the bunk rooms open and a sleepy CC come out and sit by me.

What are you doing Alex, CC said through a yawn.

Im writing My Chemical Romance a new song for their album. I said still writing.

Oh how do you know them? CC said with a worry face.

I ran into Frank in Starbucks when they were on tour. I told him that I had songs that I wanted to sell them some songs and it took off, but I need to find some one else to write for. I thought about All Time Low or Falling In Reverse. Again.

Oh and what do you mean again?

OK are we playing 20 questions again?

No, im sorry, but you could write for us but I don't think Andy would like that.

Nah it is fine im thinking of ending.

Why your songs are so good. Don't end.

I dont know i made a contract. Unless they drop it for me I cant.

Oh. He said distance

Hey why is every one very distant from me? Did I do something wrong?

No, you did nothen wrong but this is not my place to tell you. Ash will tell you when he is ready.

Ugh fine. I say

Come on we have a long trip to Missouri and I know that drama will start.

Ya no kidding. I put up my guitar and we start to head back to CC's bunk. when we get there we get into our pjamas (unless you are cc then you just strip into your boxers), and climb in and fall into a deep slumber.