9

Ashley's pov

We are stopping at the four corners monument. Alex wanted to go there and we have awhile until we have to be in Missouri. It is so cute how Alex and CC are together. They would make a cute couple.

We got there and Alex ran off the bus. I mean it ran with cc right behind her. It was cute. I left the bus and see them together. I can't believe how she could be Satan's daughter. She is too nice.

Well that is what my purifying did to her. My father,God, said in my mind.

Ya I know.

I came to tell you something.

Ya I kinda figured that. I say with an adittude.

Now don't give me an adittude Ashley this is Really important.

Fine what is it.

It is going to happen in Missouri and you have to keep Christian away.

Why?

He will die and I can't bring him back.

Father you know how hard that will be. They care so much for each other. I will do as you will but I don't know if I can.

I know, but he will die if you don't. Just do what you can. Keep him away from her.

I will father. I say with respect. With that I go and pull CC off to the side.

CC you can't be with Alex, I'm sorry.

Why can't I? He said very annoying voice.

It is for your own safety.

You know what. I don't give a fuck. I'll stay by her side. He said extremely angry.

Please don't it is for your own safety.