1. The Wink

Selena's POV
It would be unfair on my parents to say I hated my life. They tried the hardest they could to raise me but they both came from bad backgrounds, when she was a young teen Mother had been caught dealing drug and served a few harsh years in prison but upon returning home, she started to sort her life back out. She fell in love with my Father and they had my older brother Harrison. I, however, was a mistake.

My older brother had coped with special needs all his life and my parents weren't ready for the fuss of another child when I had a risk of developing the same condition as my brother yet one broken condom later, here I am.

Fast forward seventeen years and here I am... Living in a shitty counsel estate surrounded by alcoholics, druggies and hobos. My mother had done the best for me should could and I had to be grateful for that.

On my first day returning back to my second year at Palm College I fucked up. Terribly.

The day started by raining, which left my hair soaked then I forgot all of my equipment. To make it even worse, I had been forced to take classes I hadn't prepared for so I didn't have my books and when I finally got everything sorted, I 'accidentally' tripped over someone chair and fell flat on my face.

Ring.

That was the bell signalling the start of dinner. I shuffled out of the classroom, swallowed by the stampede of people that were all desperate to get their lunch first. Tired, I dragged myself to my locker. As I slammed my locker door, I could smell aftershave - it was really strong and it made it difficult for me to breathe. I searched for the source of the disgusting smell and ended up staring into the eyes of a tall boy with curly brown hair.

His eyes were a work of beauty, they were as blue as the sea and totally captivating. I couldn't look away.

Time seems to slow down as I began staring at all his perfect features, his perfect jawbone, his plump, kissable lips, his cute dimples

Then, he winked at me

"Hey I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

My heart had exploded. Harry motherfucking Styles, hot guy, captain of the soccer team, general Fuckboy had just winked at me.

Me.

A/N: YASSSS I completed the first chapter thanks so much
- Emmy