2. Taken

After Harry winked at me, my day seemed a little brighter. I did well in the rest of my classes, I didn't miss the bus and I arrived home before the meth addicts.

There was only one person on my mind that night, Harry frickin' Styles.

As I undressed in front of the mirror, I stared at my naked body, wondering if he'd like my curves or if I was too skinny for him.... I stroked the placed I fantasised about him touching, I dreamed he was behind me with his hands around my hips, nibbling my ear...

Realising I'd gone too far, I quickly clambered into the shower.

The heat from the shower soothed me as I thought about all the things I wanted Harry Styles to do with me. I would make him my master.

As I stepped out of the shower, My phone buzzed. It was my friend JJ.

JJ: Hey Buddy, R u in?

JJ was really nice, but sometimes she got extremely annoyed... Plus, I had other things on my mind

Selena: Sorry, Can't hang out txt me tomorrow

I sat on the end of my bed and opened Instagram. It was time to stalk Harry Styles.

After a few minutes of scrolling few thousands of Harry Styles's I finally found the right one

Xox.HarryS.xoX

Awe Cute, I thought.

I immediately followed him and in a matter of seconds he was following me back.

He had a couple shirtless pictures of him which I drooled over... His abs were so sexy and his nipples looked so hard and I just wanted to touch that ass...

Then I found it.

A picture of him and a blonde haired Irish boy in some sort of fast food restaurant. I thought nothing of it - at first. I clicked on it because I was curious to know his name, then, I started shrieking.

It said Taken.
By
Niall
Horan.

So he was gay...

Like I had a chance with him anyway.

Most of the comments were positive but some - Especially someone named Aiden - were calling him a perv and a faggot. Some told him to rot in hell.

And then I saw them. Kissing.

I cried.

Harry's soft glossy lips were glued to that Irish sluts face whilst he grinned cheekily at the camera.

I threw my phone across the room in anger and opened the draw which held my razor blades for 'wood tech'

I held my wrists out and began dragging the blade through my pale skin so it split, causing pain. I ignored the pain, it numbed my senses and made me feel better.

I drifted off into a peaceful slumber with blood dripping down my right arm.

For Harry.

A/N, Heya Babes - Did you like it? By the way, If you're suffering from any problems like Selena in this chapter PLEASE seek help
- Em XOX