Bro ch. 1

Hakeem-

Man dawg, I can't do this sh*t no more, treating me like a f**king outcast man. I was walking back in forwards repeating those words in my head. "Ma no I don't care I'm not doing this ish no more!" I yelled at Cookie my ma. "Hakeem Hakeem HAKEEM!!! Stop yelling at me honey, we will work this out okay! Now calm down and go apologize to your brother! Right now!" Ma scolded. She grabbed a broom while saying that, and the day she came out of prison, she beat me with that same da*n brook, and I ain't having that ish happen to me again! "Yes ma." I said immediately. "Wait honey, you know the only reason I'm asking you to do this is because I want you two to shoot another video for 'No Apologies' honey!" Ma said. I hate when she start talking when I'm already doing what she told me to do. "Ma, I know that, I'm leaving bro!" I told her. She looked heated and gripped the broom tighter. "Keem what did you just call me?" I gulped so fast I almost choked on my spit. "I asked you a question now either you answer me, or I will hit you with this broom so hard you'll be limping for the past hours! Now answer my question Hakeem what did you call me!" She said coming closer. "Ma I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you 'bro' sorry. Can I go please, now?" I asked very calm. She pointed to the door, "go!" She said. I sprinted to the door which was close.

At the house
"Cmon y'all lets just get this da*n thing over with so I can fu*king go back to sleep. I said as I walked in. "Ok Hakeem, y'all need to record the song!" Pap said, I don't think I ever called him paps before! "Cmon man again, we did that like a year ago! Jamal, why we doin' this again bro!" I asked being mad at the "Jamal" part. "Coz dad wants it to be fresh, straight out of coptan!" Mal (mall) said. I smirked a little when he said coptan. "Jamal please, shut up, and Hakeem  apologize to Andre for calling him a bi**h a** ni**a please!" Dad said. "You made him mad the doctor had to give him a shot but he is awake now!" "That b- umm he deserved it me punched me in my mouth!" I exclaimed. "Because you threatened him!" Dad argued. "Whatever, let's just hit the studio guys." Jamal suggested. Becky led us to the studio, but we knew where it was. "Oh I'm sorry, I should go." A girl said while putting down her headphones. "No. Zendaya you can stay it's all right Jamal and Hakeem can record later!" Dad said. Zendaya? Disney Zendaya why she in Empire?! "Why is she here?!" I asked. Tiana came out. "Babe what is she doing here, she is a Disney person she ain't got no place being here!" I said while pointing to a girl who was quite, Attractive! "Hakeem, she is recording a song!" Jamal said. "We'll get her outta here! Bye you can leave now!" I told Zendaya. That her name right, or is it get the f outta my dads place!? "Zendaya you can stay here! Just listen to my sons songs first then you can finish." Dad said. "Thx Mr. Lyon!" Z thanked. "My pleasure! Matter of a fact, since Hakeem wanna have a big mouth, I think it's time for him to use his ears, Daya you can start first!" Dad said. "What?" I said upsettingly!