Ch3. Imma get her

Hakeem
I ran after Tiana but she was way too fast so I called security to bring her to me. Then she came to me. I grabbed her wrist and took her to the studio. "Hakeem get off of me, you you you, jerk!" Tiana told me. "Leave I need to talk. Jamal and the rest left. "Look, Tiana, I never meant to hurt you, I just was playing around!" I told Tiana kind of lying about the playing around part. "Really Hakeem, then y did u kiss her!?" Tiana asked curiously. "Like I said, I was playing!" I whispered loudly. "Cmon I know you want me!" I said to Tiana she smiled. I pushed her in the sound booth against the wall and started kissing her cheek going to her lips. I always get what I want! Then I saw a huge man walk in. "Tiana? Baby what're you doing?" The strange figure said. Tiana jumped. "Who is this?" I asked waiting for a truth. "Hakeem, (haha) this is my uh fiancée!" Tiana said truthfully. "Fiancée?!" I said in shock. Since i'm always up for a fight, I punch the big dude in his face but he grabbed my wrist and he twisted it! Then he punched me in my nose. Tiana didn't do JACK, for me! She was actually chanting, for the bulky dude! Then I saw a glimpse of a beautiful tall girl walk in with her head hanging down. It's Zendaya! Right when she saw me getting my butt kicked, she took off one heel, which I don't even know how that got there bcuz earlier she was wearing Oreo Jordan 11's BTW, and banged it against the guys head then his back. "Back off ni**a!!" Zendaya ordered the big guy. But the guy had already falling face first on the floor! Tiana said:"ugh I'm leaving Hakeem were over, I'm gonna live with, Anika!" And like that she stormed out, I stuck up my 🖕🏽 at Tiana as she left. "Why did you do that Talentless!?" I called and asked Z. I was lying about talentless. "Honestly Hakeem that's the best you can come up with after all of that, and I did it coz it was the right thing to do, and maybe coz-" my dad cut her off. "Hakeem good. You're ready here now you can record the vid. With Jamal!" Jamal walked in from behind furious at me, but really, who cares? I like Zendaya, but to be honest I like a lot of girl! "I'm sorry Zendaya, but you have to step out for a while." Jamal said chill. Zendaya walked out.

After video recorded

I caught up with Zendaya at a park. "Hey Z the ugly! There u r!" I joked when I saw her but still saying rudely. Then I saw she started crying while sitting on a bench when she heard that. I looked around and made sure no one saw me, bcuz I was about to be generous! I walked over to her. "Hey, uh Z, I'm sorry, I was playing around!" I said truthfully. "Y so sensitive?" I continued. "Hakeem, I just went through that, to make you stop treating me like I'm some type of bit** you found on the curb of a street, but still you treat me like I'm a fu**ing idiot, a homeless a** idiot m! I try to fu**ing be nice to you, I tried to be like you, just so you could treat me like a real fu**ing human being! When the fu** will stop!??!" She said angrily but very serious, which made me feel emotional, and weak, and an a** h*l*! She got trough to me like no one else ever did!

To Be Continued