Chapter 1

My PrinceCharming. Jackson. Lust, it's written all over my face. Best part, he's been all mine for 6 months!! Nothing is as exciting as waking up from a good morning beautiful text message.

Jackson is amazing, he's older than me, gorgeous eyes, lips that are so amazingly kissable. I'm only a sophomore but he's graduated already. The fact that he's older doesn't really matter to me though because he's my PrinceCharming. 

Doesn't it seem odd that I'm still overly gushy even though we've been together for 6 months? He has that effect on my, anytime I think about him. We have a date tonight!! I'm so pumped!!

...

"Jackson" I said quietly.

"Yes?"

"Let's have, er, sex", I couldn't look at him while I said it, I didn't want him to see me staring off into nothing.

"Amberlynn..", is all he said

"I, I mean we don't have to if you don't want to!" I said nervously fast. I knew how I wanted him and that I just wanted him like that.

He looked at me with that honest look guys get when they're so truely in love and have to talk about their feelings but only alone. 

"Amberlynn, you have no clue how much I want you, but obviously you don't want it  yet. You couldn't even look me in the eye when you said it. I'm not doing that to you." He was so open and honest, could I really continue like nothing happened? 

"Jackson, I want you more than anything in this world right now." I knew what I was saying was true from the bottom of my heart. He sighed, "ok, but only as long as you say so".

...

"This can be our dirty little secret, ok." I said it like I was sure he wouldn't tell people for bragging rights. "Promise'" is all he said but the look in his eyes said more, with the glow of the street lights making them twinkle.