Chapter 4

*Amberlynn's POV*

"No Amberlynn I can't try to see you anymore." Ouch. That stung. I wanted to cry. I'd given everything for him to turn around and end it. Everything gone. Done

"I guess I can't try and stop you then." I sounded defeated, which I was but I didn't wanna be. Jackson left without another word and I walked around my house pain eating and watching Netflix for the next two hours.

After cleaning myself up I decided I should probably give Jackson his necklace back. So I got in my car and made the fourty-five minute drive to his house in silence. Mostly because sappy love songs that were once true and break up songs that are all too real were all that seemed to be playing.

Walking up to his house I took a shaky breath and knocked. The door opened to reveal a boy who towered me in height, had jet black hair, and icey blue eyes. He gave me a funny look and said, "you are who?"

"Amberlynn, Jackson's gir-ex girlfriend as of three hours ago."

"Oh..wonder why he never mentioned you." He wondered out loud. Ouch for the second time today.

"Hm don't know but I'm here to return this." I snapped and held my hand out which held the necklace. He went pale.

"Oh..um..th-that was my mom's", he seemed to be at a loss for words, "why on Earth was he in their room?"

"Oh sorry, you didn't know that our parents died a while back, Jackson seems to have recovered but I, well I didn't. I'm Brasen by the way." He shyly smiled.

"Oh did you want to come in? Tea? Coffee?" He looked at me like he wanted me to come in, but I couldn't. I've been single three hours I couldn't go looking for another guy. I stood there a moment. "I-I really shouldn't." I think I died a little inside, I barely know this guy's name how could that happen?!

"Oh..I-I do-don't wanna sleep with you or anything", he sounded nervous, "unless of course that's what you're into, I mean maybe I'd accept your offer but I'm not really into that kinda thing." He stood there for a second then gave a nervous and small smile.

"I like you, you're cheeky, but I really shouldn't stay, things could get awkward if Jackson walked in."

"HA! He's never home, only when he wants to be."

Well no one ever said it was wrong to make a new friend even if it is a guy, who just so happens to get your heart racing even though I've only been single for three hours. Did I mention he has my heart pounding already?