VIII

~Next Day~

Angelina's POV.

I was getting ready to go out with Jack. He seems nice. So, that's why I actually gave him a chance.
I was finishing out my outfit when there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Who is it?" I yell.
"Urie." I smile and walk towards the door. I open it and Pete was standing there.
"Ugh, I thought Brendon was here." He frowned. "What do you need?" I ask.
"We need to talk."
"Can you wait, until I come back home?" I said while grabbing my phone.
"No."
"Well, you have 5 minutes, and if it's about sex again... You can go ahead and leave. " he sighed and sat down.
"I'm leaving." He said. I nodded.
"Okay." Was all I said.
"And, I might not ever come back." I take a deep breath and don't show any emotion.
"Okay." I say one more time.
He grabbed my hand, but I pulled away. I heard him sigh, and then he left.

I didn't want to cry because I didn't want to look like a little girl that still needed to have someone to protect her. So, I kept it all inside. Like I always do. I shouldn't need them anymore! I'm 18, I'm about to be 19 in a few months, so I should leave. No. The boys have been with me for years, and I can't just forget about them. But, they need to leave. Their wife's, or fiancée's want them too. I just waste their time. They probably don't even like me anymore so why even try anymore? No one likes me. I haven't seen anyone that I enjoy being around with! I'm very uncomfortable around the boys now, and I miss Brendon. He was like my dad. He really cared about me. Probably more than Pete. And, his wife actually liked me! They even said that they were going to adopt me, but they didn't because Joe moved him and I here to Nebraska.

I sighed and got up from my bed. Then my phone started ringing. 
"Allo?" I answer in a Spanish accent.
"Ang?"
"This is she." I sigh.
"Oh, I'm outside, it's Jack."
"Johnson right?"
"Yes ma'am." I chuckle after that.
"Alright, I'll be outside in a minute. I hung up and grabbed my little purse.

I almost reached the door, but Joe was standing there.
"You're not going out."
"Nice try, but move." He didn't move. "What do you want?" I ask.
"Who? Where? Why? And what time are you coming home." He crosses his arms.
"Jack Johnson, I don't know where we're going, I'm going out because he asked me out nicely, and I don't know when I'm coming home."

He opens the door and walks out before me. I sigh and stay still.
"Please, don't go." I turn around and see Patrick.
"Why shouldn't I?" I ask him.
"I know that boy, he's dangerous."
"I know that."
"Then, why are you going?" He wasn't mad, he was just asking a lot of questions.
"I don't know." I sigh while looking down.
"Okay, be careful." Then I heard him leave. How does he even know him?

"Go." I heard Joe say.
I nod and walk out the door.
I get into Jack's car, and close the door.
"Hello." He says while smiling.
"Hi." I say.
"Your dad is a scary Süräle."
"What is that?" I ask surprised.
"It's a creature that tickles people to death." Wow.
"How do you know that?" I ask.
"One of his kind killed my sister." I gulp and sit back down into my seat. "But, you aren't one of his kind." I sigh and nod.
"I'm human." He chuckles and shakes his head.
"You aren't that either."