XII

~ 1 Hour Before Reaching Angelina's House ~

Sam's POV

I kept thinking about her. Gosh she was gorgeous. Man, I'm going to call Gilinsky just to tell him what my plans are.
I pick up my phone and dial G's number. After a few rings the finally picked up.
"Yo!" I hear him say.
"Man, you won't believe what I'm 'bout to do."
"What are you gonna' do?" He asks.
"I'm going to Angelina's house, and we are going to go to the movies. Later tonight, I'm going to tap that ass." I hear him chuckle.
"I already did."
"What!" I yell.
"She my girl, go get your own." and with that, he hung up.

I can't believe he fucked her. Stupid Sam! He's probably messing with me. Yeah, he probably is.

I reach Angelina's house and park on her driveway. Why is her house bigger than mine? I need space for my meat, but she's human and she hardly even eats, and she lives by herself.
I turn off my car and walk towards her front door. I could hear yelling once I rang the door bell. I want a few seconds and a little kid answers the door. He was so cute.
"Hi-"
"Who are you?" He interrupts me. I would have best this kid up if he was my own.

I was about to say something when Angelina comes up.
"Oh my... I completely forgot about you." She starts laughing and shaking her head. "Go and wait for me, Bronx." He nods and runs back to her living room.
"So," I say awkwardly.
"I'm sorry, but I think that it will be better to just not hang out." I nod and sigh.
"I I'm cool with t-that."
"Why are you stuttering?" She chuckles.
"I I don't know?"
"Go home, Sam. I'll see you at school Monday."
"O-okay."
"Bye." She closes the door and leaves me outside.

I can't believe this! Ugh.

It's time to set my eyes on another target...

Gilinsky.