X

~1 Week Later~

- At School -

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I saw Angelina walking towards her locker. I wasn't stalking her, well maybe. I kind of am addicted to her, but I feel like she already has a boyfriend. She probably does. Eh fuck it. I'm going to go find out.

I walk to her and see her sigh. She smells like sadness. And, yes, I smell emotion.
"Hi, Angelina." I greet her with a smile.
She closes her locker and looks at me. "The answers to the English test are..."
"No, that's not what I want." I chuckle.
"Oh, then what do you need?" She asks a little nervous.
"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight, preferably at your place?" She sighed and looked around.
"Sure, what time?"
"Can I be there at 6?"
"Yes." I smile and kissed her cheek. "Awesome! Well, see you tonight." I smiled and walked away.

Angelina's POV

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! I ask myself. Jack Gilinsky just kissed my cheek. Ew!

I feel myself being pulled backwards.
"Look." I open my eyes and see Madison.
"Hi, Mady!" She glares at me. Well, then.
"You okay?" I ask.
"I hate you." That hurt. "How dare you date my man!"
"Who?"
"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky."
"What about him?" I ask.
"He's mine." I laugh and nod.
"Look, I don't like him. I'm not dating him."
"Then why did he kiss you?"
"I dont know." She glared at me and her eyes were slowly turning a different color. I look away and see Sam. He waves and walk towards him.

"Hello!" He says.
"Hi." I say shyly.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, nothing." I say crossing my arms across my chest.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Okay, well, I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie this Saturday with me?" Can these boys leave me alone?
"Umm, sure. What time?"
"8."
"Great! See you Saturday!" I walk away and head to my car. Shit. I am ready to get home and take a nap.

Last week was crazy! JJ calls me daily but just to make sure I'm okay, and I find that cute. Joe gave me another lecture the next day after the "date." And, Pete is gone. Patrick left to go check on his family. And, Andy is still at my house. The day of the date, I did drink. But, not to the point where I got drunk. I wasn't drunk when I got home. But, I released all of my anger. My favorite person in the world showed up that night. I told him everything that happened, and he was about to take me back with him, but he couldn't. He visits me every so often while Joe is with his wife and daughter at their house. So, I'm home alone with Andy, who is now my best friend. Patrick calls to check on me, but Pete hasn't even text me.

My thoughts get interrupted due to my phone ringing. I just answer without checking the caller ID.
"Allo?" I ask with my Spanish accent that I have.
"Hello princess!" I smile and blush.
"Hi Brendon!"
"What are you doin' this fine afternoon?" He asks.
"Well, one of my friends is coming over."
"Who is this friend?" He asks with an Australian accent.
"Jack Gilinsky."
"Oh, it's a young boy."
"Yes sir!"
"Have fun but not too much fun, if you know what I mean." I laugh and shake my head.
"Nah, I'm keeping my cookie jar closed until the right time comes."
"That's my girl, well I have to go."
"Aw, okay, love you! Miss you bye!"
"I love you and miss you more! Bye!" He hangs up and I sigh.
He's such an idiot.

I park in my parking spot and go inside my house. It was quiet, and Andy's car wasn't outside so I guess I'm home alone. I walk into the kitchen and see a box of pizza. Yay! I open it and there's a note. So, I read it out loud.

"This is for you, hopefully you have an awesome future. Love ya ! ~ III " i stare at the note confused. Who ever this is, is crazy. I eat a slice of pizza and see another note on the counter. I read that one out loud  too.
"I went back home to work on some music, take care. Love you! ~ Hurley." So, Andy left me too. I sigh and throw the notes away.

I plop down on the couch with my box of Pizza Hut.  Suddenly the power goes out.
"Ugh!" I put everything down and go outside. A cool breeze hits my face. This suddenly feels like a horror movie. Oh hell no. I go back inside and lock the door. This is not safe. Who can I call at this time? Sam? No creep. JJ? No poor kid. Gilinsky? I check the time, 7:50. He should be close. I'll just wait.

I wait and wait.

I check the time.

8:00

No Jack.

I keep waiting.

8:20

Still no jack. I sigh and walk to the kitchen. Then the doorbell rings. I go and look through the peep hole but it's black.
"Who is it!" I ask.
"G." I sigh and open the door.
"Welcome!" He laughs and turns his phone on. "I'm sorry, the power went out."
"It went out a my house too."
"Really!"
"Yes." We both turn our flashlights on and walk up to my room.
"Wait let me get a lighter." I say while looking through my drawers.
"We're going to smoke?" He asks.
"No! It's for my candles." I hear him laugh.
I light up the candles and go sit next to him.
"Now what?" I ask.
"I don't know." I felt his hand on my thigh. "Is that okay?" He asks.
"Totally fine." I say while laughing.
"Can I do this?"
"Do wha-" I was cut off with lips. I didn't mind, he isn't my first kiss. But his lips were so soft. I do kiss back! His hands traveled to my back and my sides. He slowly hovers over me. 

This felt wrong. But I don't care.

"Angelina, let me please?" He asks while pulling on my belt loops.
"Do it."