Pizza Hut Disaster

We get to the pizza place which btw was Pizza Hut...of course...lol.. ok so what happeneds next is kind of....uh...romantic/Awkward/Drama..keep in mind that this all happened today and im laying in bed telling you guys this..It all started when we sat down in a big booth...Kyle and Johnnie sitting next to me and Jordan sitting who is sitting next to Jordynn and Shannon. A waitress comes by and asks us what we want.

"Can I get a MD?" Kyle asks.

"Sure, what would your girlfriend like sir?" The waitress asked in a thick country accent.

I Looked at her with wide eyes and shook my hands.

"Were just friends ma'am" I say to her as she nods and i look over at Kyle who makes a motion like he has just been stabbed in the heart and I laugh a bit. My smile fades as i look as Johnnie who looked like he was going to blow..he looked reallllyyyy jealous.

"Uhm..anyhow can i get a Pepsi?" I ask the lady.

"Sure what about you four?" She asks them. (BTW if you are confused on to where bryan is he is in the bathroom))

"Sprite.." Johnnie says looking down.

"Coca Cola.." Shannon says.

"Cherry Pepsi.." Jordynn states.

"Root Beer.." Jordan says.

"Ok i will be right back with ya'lls drinks" She said smiling...Gosh I wish i could slap that smile right off her face....She doesn't understand how much drama she just caused. She left and we sat in silence. I feel something warm on my hand and look down at it realizing it was Kyle's hand. I looked up at him his eyes were sparkling and his face had a pink tint to it.

I looked over at Johnnie who looked literally miserable....I felt so bad for him...I lo-like..both of them..

-

-

-

Sooo...thats the story of what happened today.....I feel miserable....and confused...

HEY GUYS!!! SO THIS CHAPTER HAS SO MUCH DRAMA LIKE SERIOUSLY!!! LOL I LOVE YOU MY POCKET PUGGLES!!!