I'm Sorry..

Kyle looked at me with sad eyes.

"I should have known.." He said trying to walk back into his room. I tried to grab his arm.

"Kyle i-"

"No...Just leave me be.." He said slamming the door shut.

I exchanged glances with Johnnie and thats when Alex started to break down crying.

"That's who you left me for!?!?!" She yelled tears in her voice as Shannon tried to comfort her shaking her head at me walking back into the room.

"Alex.." Johnnies voice said before they all shook there heads at us and walked back into the room...at that moment I couldn't take it..I had to leave..I ran out the front door hearing Johnnies voice but kept running tears streaming down my face as I ran home forgeting about my sister.

I Burst threw the door and see my mom and my sister sitting at the table talking both of them now looking at me.

"Cleo!!!!" My sisters voice suddenly boomed as she tried to hug me and i pushed her away.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I screamed at her finally happy to realese all my anger.

"What did i do wrong?" She asked in a snobby way.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG!!??? OH I"LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID WRONG!!!" I screamed once more ready to punch her as my mom broke it up.

"Girls!!!" She yelled quietly.

"Cleo go to your room.." My sister told me as i bowed to her.

"Gladly Ms. Perfect.." I said going in my room and slamming my door shut.

I grabbed my guitar and started to sing "Lets Cheers To This" By Sleeping With Sirens.

Ive got the whole world in front of me,

I'm not letting go till I sayyyy,

This is my life...

I've got it all right in front of me,

I won't let it go..there's no wayyy

This is our time...don't slip away..

Don't slip away!!

Im losing control,

My head is alright,

I can't shake the thought,

Of losing my mind,

Been away for three days,

Won't sleep till i've done,

All it is I'm living for,

Now i will show you,

all that i'm made of,

This is my life!!!

Ive got the whole world infront of me,

Im not letting go till I sayyyy,

This is my life!!!

Don't slip away, Don't slip away!!

I keep singing until i feel as if my lungs are going to explode and I collapse on my bed.. Tomorrow is another day of this miserable life that im forced to live..I fall asleep and wake to my alarm beeping I do my routine that I do everyday and walk to my bus stop standing there in the cold...I hear the sound of the bus and look to see a bright yellow rectangle..its stops and i climb on and sit in the back..

"Next stop is Johnnies.." I whisper to myself..Were we still dating? Does he even like me anymore? Ugh...my life is so confusing..

The bus comes to a stop and I hold my breath as Johnnie climbs on and sits in front of me..

"He's not going to talk to you.." My Brain keeps telling me.

He turns around and I can feel his eyes on me but pretend not to notice..Out of the corner of my eye I see him ready to say something but his mouth closes almost as soon as it opened.

"Hi.." I say not looking away from the window.

"Hey..." He says looking at me. I look at him and our eyes meet.

"Look...I don't know what to think...about last night..." I say looking away,

"I know..I don't want to lose you Cleo.." He says as I look back up to him and smile but back down thinking about Kyle.

"I don't want to lose you either..." I say looking at the ground.

"But you love Kyle.." He says as if he were going to cry.

"But I love you too.." I say still not looking up trying to stay strong.

"Cleo...I know...you feel really bad for what happened..I do to...I still want to be your boyfriend but..I think we should take a break and let things cool down.." I look up at him and there is hurt in his eyes.

"I think so too..." I say still looking at him.

"Oh..and..uhm...to make matters worse...Kyle is going to school here now.." He says smiling weakly as I sink in my seat and we arrive at school.

"Ughhh.." I say standing up and walking down the isle of the bus getting off Johnnie walking next to me.

"He is never going to talk to me again.." I say in a hurt voice trying not to cry..I didn't want to loose Kyle...He was amazing and I love him..

"He might...." Johnnie said looking at me.

"Yea..I doubt that.." I say looking at my feet.

I look up from my feet to look around and I see Kyle waiting to be let in the school.

"Kyle!!" I yell but Johnnie holds me back.

"He needs time.." Johnnie said looking into my eyes..It felt as if he were trying to stare into my soul.

"Yea..Ok..See ya in class.." I say going into the school and to my locker.

I look over and see Kyle about three lockers down. Great..

I open my locker and hide my face getting my books not looking at him. I look up once I get all my books and see Kyle standing there.

"Uh..K-Kyle.. Hey.." I say looking at the ground.. Make eye contact with him!! My Brain screams at me as I look at him in the eyes.

"Cleo...I just wanted to say i'm sorry..I was just hurt....a-and confused....I kept thinking..that you hated me and.." He couldn't finish...Tears well up in my eyes as I hug him tight, He was startled by the hug but hugged me back tight...

HEY GUYSSS SO THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER LIKE, EVER!! BUT HEY!!! LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!! PEACE OUT POCKET PUGGLES!!!!!!!