.:. June 11, 2013 .:.

"How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours."

-- Author Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love."

- Albus Dumbledore, Deathly Hallows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A book is really like a lover. It arranges itself in your life in a way that is beautiful."

- Maurice Sendak

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone wants to be happy nobody wants to be in pain but you can't have a rainbow without any rain"

-- Dolly Parton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What comes easy, won't last.

What lasts, won't come easy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The best way to appreciate something, is to be without it for awhile."

- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

― Audrey Hepburn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted"

- John Lennon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

-Thomas Edison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep."

-Dale Carnegie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do what you need to do when you need to do it. Then someday, you'll be able to do what you want to do when you want to do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sticks and stones are hard on bones / aimed with angry art / Words can sting like anything, / but silence breaks the heart"

-Phyllis McGenlee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes you face difficulties not because you're doing something wrong, but because you're doing something right.

Joel Osteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Silence is the severest criticism."

-Charles Buxton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars."

-- Alcott

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget."

- Arundhati Roy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."

- Abraham Lincoln

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never take someone for granted.

Hold every person close to your heart

because you might wake up one day

and realize that you've lost a diamond

while you were too busy collecting stones..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~