.:. August 12, 2013 .:.

- We are all shades of gray. Its been said again and again; Life's a process we are fleeting moments that come and go, and I'm grateful for my time, my aspirations, my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities, think of me what you will but before you do, don't.

- Alex Gaskarth

^*^**^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"This means that each man must find knowledge in himself; it is not a commodity that can be passed from hand to hand, but can only be awakened"

- Karl Jaspers

^*^*^**^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"People born in 1996-1999 have lived in three decades, two centuries, and two millenniums and they are not even 18 yet!"

-tumblr

^*^*^**^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

- Henry David Thoreau

^*^*^**^*^**^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"The greatest love stories are not those in which love is spoken, but those in which it is acted upon."

- Steve Maraboli

^*^*^**^*^*^^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor. It can never be used to hurt you."

- Tyrion Lannister

^*^*^**^*^*^^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"I'm through accepting limits

'Cuz someone says they're so

Some things I cannot change

But 'till I try, I'll never know..."

~Wicked- Defying Gravity

^*^*^**^*^**^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"In life you will need:

a pair of stiff leather boots.

For walking with you chin held high, and for stomping on the fingers of regrets.

A good watch.

For counting the summers you have left.

A fine automobile.

To move both your body and your soul.

A warm coat.

To keep the chill of the world at bay.

That is all a man needs in this life and the next"

- unknown

^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^**^^**^^*^**^^*

"Being a writer is extremely hard. This has always been true. It was true for Chaucer. It was true for Shakespeare, who wrote plays to please the queen. No one cares if you write. It has to matter to you so enormously much that you visit your ego upon the world and give it no choice except to care. I agree that this is harder now, not just because there are all these outlets that don't pay, but also because there are ALL THESE OUTLETS. Because of the Internet, there is too much content and not enough audience. It is so hard to distinguish oneself. Here is the trick, I think: You have to be brave as a writer. You have to write in a pure voice that is distinct and rare. It really is not hard. That does not require facility with words so much as it requires lack of fear. Of course, that is hard. Fear is the thing that gets in the way of everything: love, happiness, success."