Part 1

(Akame's POV)

"Najenda?" I was asking her why she wanted me to join Night Raid again. And I know. But just us two?!?!

"Are you crazy?!?! Just the two of us? Ah, no." She said. I looked over her and saw everybody that was in Night Raid. I ran over towards everybody and hugged them.

"How?" I asked.

"Takeuchi revived us with his Kriever powers." said Tatsumi. Everyone walked away from a person who wore a hood. He opened his mouth that showed his sharp teeth.

"Hey, names Takeuchi." He said, he is nimble and I walked over to him and bowed down.

" Thank you so much Takeuchi!" I hugged him and then when we all were done talking, we headed back to HQ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Takeichu's POV)

Eat! Eat! Eat! I was eating a chicken, and the last time i ate was 100 years ago.

"You can really eat Takuchi!" said everyone, but Akame.

'

"You would be perfect for Akame!" Giggled Tatsumi. I looked at him and gave him the death stare.

"To bad Tatsumi!" said Chelsa. "He is mine!"

"What?" said Mine.

" WHY DID YOU SAY HE IS YOURS!? I WOULD BE YOURS IF YOU JUST ASKED!" Yelled Lubb.

"Too bad Chelsa," said Leone."He's mine!"

"What?" said Mine again.

Then Leone hugged my into her chest. I blushed a crisom red and started freaking out. While i was, my contacts fell out. Once her grip was off of me, i saw my contacts on her chest. I got my glasses from my pocket and put them on.

"Ahhhh. That's better." Everyone went to complete silence and looked at me.

"What?' I said.

"We didn't know you wore glasses," said Shelee," don't worry, they did the same to me.

"Your symmetry is off Takeuchi," said Susanno.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER! VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE!!!