{seven}

The rest of the week we hung out. Movies, bowling, and our houses. I also had hung out with the other boys girlfriends. They were all super nice. I really liked Eleanor. She seemed to get me. You invited me over. Once I arrived I found out your mom was gone for the next two weeks on a business trip. I had met her. She said she trusts you and I enough not to trash the place. We decided on making cupcakes. I laughed at how you put on your 'kiss the cook' apron. You chased me around the kitchen with batter on your hands. I remember you wrapping your arms around me and rubbing the batter along my face and into my hair until I kissed you. Your lips tasted like the batter that we put into the pans and baked. I set the timer because you couldn't figure out how too. You put the movie The Notebook on and we watched that. Once it came to the scene in the big house, I covered your eyes and you pushed my hand away. You just stared at me the entire time. I put the tv on mute cause I didn't want to listen to that shit. I looked back up at you. Kissed. Thats what we did. We got carried away and sooner than I knew your shirt was off. Only then did the timer for the cupcakes go off. I laugh and get up to get them. While taking them out I burn my hand letting the pan slam onto the counter. You kissed my burn until the pain went away. We frosted the little cakes. By the end of it all I needed a shower. Icing and batter was on my face and in my hair. After I took my shower we decided on Finding Nemo. My favorite movie.