Chapter 11: A Life Of A Princess

Okay Hi people. Sorry If I was gone for a long time. Heres the new Chapter Hope you like it xoxo

I never felt like a princess till my mom started to make me one. If you see the picture at the top, that is how I look like in Neptunium.

There are a set of rules to be followed when you are a princess:

“First, a princess is expected to head charities, represent the monarch, so she is not like an ordinary person.”

“Second, Control your temper, no matter how mad you are or how happy, stay controlled.”

“Third, Control your powers. Don’t be too proud that you have powers. You are a princess; you are expected to be courteous and polite.”

                “Fourth, I am used to form alliances between kingdoms. So I should make a good impression.”

                “Fifth, Respect so you will be respected.”

                “Sixth, Act lady like.”

                “Seventh, stay within the kingdom. If you want to go out you should be with your guardian.”

                “Eighth, maintain a good disposition.”

                “Ninth, maintain a good and clean reputation.”

                “Tenth, maintain a good posture.”

“Eleventh-“

                I couldn’t finish listening to what my mother was saying. Too much rules for a princess.

                “Too much rules.” I tell her.

                “Sorry, but it’s necessary. You have to learn it right now. The mortals hardly follow rules.”

                “Hey!” I defend them. But I my mom speaks of the truth, “You.. Have a point.”

                I am defeated. Every single day, we practice to make me become a responsible princess, so I can soon rule the kingdom.

                We learn this for months and I start to learn instruments to be played within the kingdom. I was taught songs and a lot. All of them I learned, under my mother.

                I can’t help but long for my friends and family on Earth.

                “Mom can I visit them?”

                “Remember the rules Vanadium.”

                I can only visit them when I reach the age of 25 because I can think appropriately.

                “But I don’t have to be 25.” I say.

                Another few months late, someone wanted to marry me. Yes, princesses have a planned life. You have no choice but to take it, when you are a princess.

                I will be known as a princess after a week.

                That is what my mother is preparing me for.

                Let’s skip all the random things and head directly to the part you are going to become a princess of kingdom Praseodymium.

                As I became a princess, I changed to someone impossibly beautiful. I change to look like those is TVs and games.

                That’s me, in the picture of the chapter. Hello. Nice to meet you, that’s what I look like now ever since I became known as a princess. They’ll throw you with glitter then you will look slightly older.

                Few months later, I admit that I was fine with the thing of me being a princess and all.  I was tired. I didn’t want this. I can’t expect it was this tiring,

                Every day, I can’t seem to wake up.

                I immediately give up on being a princess after a conversation my mom had given to me.

                “We already have your husband. He’s downstairs.” I called you.

                I ran away.

                Me and my mom talked about me having a husband and I told her No, I never liked to have one, I never thought of having one and I don’t what is she doing to me, plan my life?

She’s a mother I understand but I just hope she learns how to handle things between her own daughter.

                “You never think of me.” I tell her. It’s been months since I was stuck here and all she did was lecture me on how to be a proper princess. “All you wanted me to do was pass your standards. How selfish can you be?” I cried.

                I ran and ran and ran, not realizing I reached Rutherfordium, this is the bad place. I was so mad I didn’t care, I went inside.