3- Still Breathing

Jeff's Pov

++++++++++

How is she not afraid of me? I have a knife to her throat but she is emotionless.

'Why...why aren't you afraid?' I ask

'I don't know. I have nothing to live for, I guess.'

This feeling. I-I remember it...but I don't want this. Do I? No, I can't. I'm a killer. I lost those feelings along with my family. But...her saying that...it makes me sad.

Stop. This isn't right. You can't love anymore. You barely know her.

I have to get away from here. From her. I need to clear my head.

++++

Her Pov

++++++++

What just happened? Why didn't he just end me right there?

Why did he leave?

Why did I tell him that?

It's true that I have nothing to live for. My parents weren't the best to put it lightly and they wouldn't care if I died. Hell, sometimes I think they want to kill me themselves. I have no friends. No one to talk to. My little sister drowned. She was the only thing I had. And now....she's gone.

I could feel my eyes sting with the all too familiar tears. I missed her so much.

I laid back on my side facing the only photo I had of her. Her light blue eyes were so full of innocence. The innocence mine once held...

What's wrong with me? I was just almost murdered. Yes, I was crying but for my little sister. I looked out of my window and saw something move but I honestly didn't find it in me to care. I went back to staring at the picture of Erinah. Eventually I fell asleep. I was still breathing...but I wasn't alive.

++++

Jeff's Pov

++++++++++

I didn't leave completely. I found myself back at her window watching her.

She was crying.

Why does her sadness tear me apart?

Why was she crying?

All these unanswered questions and weird feelings were concerning me.

She seemed to notice me but looked back to her nightstand.

After a while she fell asleep, tears dried in her pale skin. I wanted to leave but I couldn't.

I couldn't stop watching her.

+++++++++++++++++++

Hullo fellow creeps x]

So...how am I doing? c:

If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism kik me (ieatdeadpeople) because its just easier that way...and if you don't have a kik then just comment or inbox me I guess xP

Ill try to update as much as I can, keep reading it'll get better. c:

If anyone is reading ;-;

If you are I love you more then watermelon flavored jelly. ;~; t