nine

"I love you, too," I say. Patrick's eyes widen when I say that. I hold open my arms, and he walks slowly towards me, like I'm going to yell and tell him to get out.

"Pete, oh my gosh, Pete," Patrick cries out. "I'm so sorry. I got so carried away. I'm so disappointed that you had to see me like that," He stops about five feet from me.

"Patrick, it's okay. I realised that I'm in no place to judge you because I would've done the same. Now please get your ass over here and make out with me,"

Patrick finally makes it over to me and cups my face with his hands. "You're sure?" He asks. I nod.

He leans in and places a small, open-mouthed kiss on my lips. His intentions are probably to pull away, but I don't let him. My hand moves to the back of his neck to keep him in his place.

I lie back, bringing him with me. He sits on the edge of my bed, above me. My nose is digging into his cheek, but this is very enjoyable for both of us.

I pull him down more until he gets the idea and throws a leg over my waist. His tongue decides to slip into my mouth at that exact second, and I moan.

"What the fuck?" I hear Andy say. Patrick pulls away and blushes. He climbs off of me. Andy walks closer and rubs a hand across my swollen lips before turning to Patrick and high-fiving him.

"Damn, brother," Joe says, patting Patrick's back. Patrick rolls his eyes at Joe and sits down in the chair.

"So you guys are together," I say, changing the subject. Patrick looks thankful. Joe blushes and drops his head while Andy smirks.

"Well, that would explain me introducing Joe to Patrick yesterday as my boyfriend, wouldn't it?" Andy asks. I roll my eyes at my best friend.

"Alright, smart ass," I say. We all share a laugh. "When do I get the fuck out of here?"

"Doc said as soon as you woke up and could comprehend things, you'd be released. I guess we should alert him," Andy explains. Joe nods.

They both get up in search of the doctor, and Patrick smiles at me. "You should really let me kiss you before they get back," Patrick says. I smile and nod.

He leans in, and as soon as our lips meet, I hear a faint, 'Ew!' He pulls away, and we both look at Andy. "We leave for ten seconds, and neither one of you are able to keep it in your pants!"

Patrick rolls his eyes and pecks my lips once more before the doctor comes in. Would you look at that? The difference between Tyler in regular clothes and Tyler with a white coat and a stethoscope around his neck are huge.

"Hello, Pete. I've got something for you," He says. What he pulls out of his pocket has me groaning. "Now, now, calm down," He hands me the case and encourages me to put them on.

When I finally do, Patrick stares at me in awe. "You look cute!"

Patrick hands me his phone, and I open the selfie camera. I flinch when I see myself. "I look like a twink!" I say, pouting.

Tyler's mouth drops, and he begins to laugh. "Well, aren't you?" Andy asks. I shrug.

"Good point," I laugh with Tyler. He finally stops, wiping some tears that were created from his laughing.

"I should probably get Hales to check you out of here," He says. He waves a goodbye to all of us and then walks out. The orange haired lady, Dr. Williams, comes in and smiles at all of us.

"Well, aren't you looking very handsome today, Pete?" She asks, tapping my nose with her index finger. I blush, and Patrick smiles at me from beside her. "As soon as I take your IV out, you're all free to go," She smiles.

The IV comes out of my hand, a slight stinging in the process, seconds later. Andy hands me my clothes from a table in the corner.

"It was very nice to meet you, and although I hope it doesn't come to these circumstances, I hope to see you again some day," She smiles. I nod and stand up.

Everyone leaves the room but Patrick, who hands me my pants, which I pull on first. I then untie the gown and let it drop, and his eyes widen before he blushes and drops his head. He's never seen above my wrists before, so he had no clue I had tattoos. He hands me my long-sleeved shirt, which is all I've worn the whole month I've been here, and then a beanie.

"This isn't mine," I observe asI pull on my shoes. I turn it over, and there's a little tag thing that says some brand name that I am fortunate enough to finally be able to read. Patrick shrugs and smiles at me.

"Well, now it is. Take it as a gift. Let's go home," He says, holding his hand out to me. My eyebrows raise.

"What do you mean by home?" I ask. He smiles and shrugs again.

"The house that I hoped you'd move into with me," Patrick says simply. I'm very shocked. I grab the back of his neck and hug him tightly. He laughs into my shoulder.

"I love you," I say, glad that I can finally trust someone enough to put my feelings out in the open. His grip on me tightens.

"I love you, too," He says quietly, almost as if he only wants me to hear it. Like he's speaking directly to my heart, which tightens in my chest at the words.

"How long of a drive is it?" I ask excitedly as we make it outside. We walk to his car as he laughs.

"Probably about ten minutes. You're going to love it, I hope,"

--

disappointed to say that I don't think this will be as long as I originally thought

one more chap & I'm out

love you babes