Chapter 1: The Years we were born.....

Ethan's POV:

So, I would tell to you how we were born because out of all my brothers, I was the one who knew the story. My name is Ethan and I am the eldest of my four brothers. The other three are namely Boboiboy, Augustus, and Simon respectively. My parent's name were Victor, which is our dad and works as an engineer and Sophia, which is our mom and she works as a market vendor.

So, it all started on Jan. 10, 2000 when my mother gave birth to me. Yay! The first thing that they named me was Justin which was given by my father. So, my mother named me Ethan. Good thing that my name wasn't Justin.

The next year,on Mar. 13, 2001, my brother Boboiboy was born, which was given by my father. A month after, Apr.13, 2001, my next brother which is Augustus is born. He looked like my father when he was born. Then, almost a year after Augustus was born, Feb.12, 2002, my youngest brother, Simon was born premature. He's supposed to be born by May.13 but my mother gave him birth 3 months earlier.

So, his signs of premature was first, he needs to be incubated because he's crying & I couldn't handle the noise. Of course, I was 2 years old during that time. Luckily, he still survived. Second, my parents noticed that Simon has a pair of blue eyes which both of my parent's family history never had a blue-eyed member in the family before.

So, moving on when I was 5 years old (that means that Boboiboy and Augustus were 3 years old and Simon was 2 years old). We were just playing stuffs. Didn't I mention that Simon was very fond & he was very good at building blocks? Even though he was 2 years old, he can build something, whatever comes into his mind,in less than 3 minutes! This is, what I think, one sign of being a premature for him, Intelligence. I guess when he grows up, he would be just like our father.

As for Boboiboy and Augustus, they were fighting over a toy & I didn't even know what it is. Maybe some kind of a robot. And for me, I was playing with my favorite stuff toy which my parents gave to me as a birthday gift. Then, I can hear my parents are fighting on something and I didn't know what it is. The next day after they fought, I noticed that my father brought Augustus, Simon, and I to somewhere place while I am still sleeping & my father left Boboiboy with my mother. After that, we went to China & we didn' t see Boboiboy after that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

For the first time, I made this story came into a reality! I always wanted to make a story about his life. Poor Boboiboy and his Brothers.............Next up, What would be their life after they got separated?

Anyway, pls. don't forget to comment or vote or give me some tips because I know to myself that I am not good in writing stories! I am so pessimistic, really! I would really appreciate some honest readers givng advices and I would accept it wholeheartedly.

-jkadawag16