Chapter 5: My Friends in Rintis Island Part 1

(A/N: Music added: Chant et fugue by Astor Piazzola, which was danced by the Lombard Twins, *my favorite dance twins!* LOL!)

Yaya's POV:

I felt tired babysitting Totoitoy in the past weeks. Last 2 weeks ago, he went running and lost in Rintis Island that made me so nervous that I thought he was lost. I found him already about a week later! Yesterday and last 2 days ago, I've only slept about 4 hours only.

But the good thing is when Totoitoy sleeps and my friends visiting at my house. Speaking of friends, it's been a day since Boboiboy left. I wonder how Tok Aba is doing since he's the only one doing all the work & I think Ying and Gopal aren't much helping there? Well, I could use actually to sell my biscuits there.

So, I look Totoitoy first if he's asleep. Yes, still sleeping. Then, I locked all the windows and even the front and back door so that he won't go out & like I said (Like I said, he really wants to go outside. Especially, if I'm gone sleeping or I'm outside). I head out to Tok Aba's shop quickly and without hesitation.

A little while later, I've reached Tok Aba's Cocoa Shop. While I was there, there were two customers who are at the shop. Seems like Tok Aba was very busy after all. I am only meters away when I saw someone that made me confused.

Tok Aba wasn't there instead there was a boy, maybe a bit older than me, who is wearing a hood. I wonder who was that boy anyway? I sat down at the bench for a while to spy on the boy. He was actually juggling the drink unlike Tok Aba's. He's really tossing the drink and catching it with another cup.

But when he turned to the customers, I was surprised. I thought I am dreaming but he looks like.... Boboiboy! But the only differences are he's energetic, always smiling even though I can see that he's tired & doesn't wear a cap, almost revealing his brown fringed hair. The customers sure are amused of Boboiboy's "look alike" juggling though.

After the two customers left the shop, I was impressed and amazed at the same time as I noticed that he was....dancing?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ethan's POV:

I feel so light-hearted today that I really wanted to dance. So, I dance while no one was there & its reason was that I served more than 10 customers for the past 10 minutes. I also didn't mentioned that I could dance any music tat they insisted or I could play in my headphones ever since late Grade 4. So, in summary to that, I'm not just a music composer but also a great dancer.

While I am enjoying dancing, I froze because I have a feeling or instinct that someone was watching me already. Maybe Tok Aba or someone else? I opened my eyes and looked to my left, I was so embarrassed and surprised. There was a girl who is looking at me very confused and amazed! Why do I approach a girl like this? Maybe she's a customer or something.

"Uh, Haha! Sorry, yeah?" I said as I laughed sheepishly & rubbed the back of my neck

The girl smiled a bit. She has brown eyes, tan skin, & short brown hair. She wears all pink, from head to toe, and a glasses on her head which I think she doesn't wear. I am so nervous right now because I don't know if she would spread rumors about a boy dancing in the cocoa shop in the middle of nowhere.

But instead, she was wondering about me, as in staring at me right in the eyes. I turned away from the girl as I am about to blush. For the first time in years, I never blushed over a girl staring at me straight in the eyes for a long time. Not to mention, many girls have been staring at me but for a short time only.