4:The plan

Lizzy’s Point Of View

After  Jeffery  stormed  out  of  the  room.

I beamed and looked around  and said , “Was it something I  said or did I miss anything?”

At  this point  everyone on the table including the maids burst out laughing.

“You really are something”, Mr. Darwin mused. “ I haven’t seen Jeffery like this since the time Arianna kept rotten eggs  in his boxers.”

“Finally I have a partner in crime,” said Ari smiling slyly.

I smiled evilly back at her and said “Yep, Now what’s for breakfast?” looking at the table.

Mr. Darwin and Ari both said “Waffles,” and grinned at me, and I grinned right back.

This place might not be as bad as I thought.

Arianna’s Point Of View (During Breakfast)

I looked at Lizzy eating her waffles and joking with dad , I couldn’t help smiling.

I was shocked to see my brother’s fiancé talking back to my brother and pulling his leg.

It was too awesome for words; finally there is someone like me in this house.

When I  heard about Jeff getting married , I thought he had proposed  some Bimbo.

But Liz was the exact opposite .

She didn’t care about anything except getting married with my brother, and I don’t blame her.

My brother is a lucky bastard getting to marry such a kind and completely gorgeous girl.

Thank god , my dad had planned  his marriage before he was born, otherwise I don’t see him getting married anywhere in the future.

Liz finished her waffles and looked up at me and said , “ So what do we do now?”

At that moment Anna opened the kitchen door and said , “They  have arrived.”

I smirked and said , “ Well , girly it’s time to meet your fiancé ,”

Jeffery’s Point Of View

How do I make Liz pay?

There’s got to be something .

Just then my cell phone rang.

I took it out and saw that it was my best friend , Leo.

“What’s up , Leo,” I said.

“ Just calling to inform you that we are coming to your house , and  your girl friend  Mandy is coming too, said Leo.

“When will you break up with her , dude , she is driving me crazy. And why do you date slutes?” He said whispering furiously.

Then something clicked in my mind.

“Don’t worry Leo , bring her. I need her something”, I said.

Recognizing the tone of my voice , he said , “I hope you are not going to do something out of your mind like the last time you did when you were pissed off about the rotten eggs  in your boxers.”

“Just come fast,” I said.

This was going to be fun.

Lizzy’s Point Of View

I was following  Ari , to the play room.

I was going to meet the jerk’s friends .

For some reason I feel adrenaline pumping in my veins.

Was I nervous ? 

Of course I wasn’t.

Who am I kidding I am nervous.

Ari stopped and opened the door.

We entered the room and I could see  4 boys and a girl clinging to Jeffery.

Oh !  that bimbo is Jeffery’s girlfriend.

She is……..all that I had expected. He looked at me and smirked and gave a kiss to his girlfriend.

Oh ! He was trying to make me jealous, wasn’t he? Well two can play that game.

All the four boys turned around to look at us.

And  I looked  at all of them and  said “ Hi , I am Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy or Lisa,” smiling sweetly.

And a handsome but not as handsome guy as  Jeffery came forward and took my hand and kissed it and said “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

I smiled at him and looked at Jeffery and smirked at him.

Two can play that game.

Jeffery’s Point   Of View

I was sitting in the game room when the door opened and my friends  burst in with Mandy.

Mandy , as usual is covered in makeup.

She always wore make up unlike Elizabeth who didn’t even touch it.

Whoa…whoa , Why was I comparing Mandy with Elizabeth?

Mandy strutted towards me and threw herself on me and purred “ I missed you , baby.”

Ugh ….. How fake can you get?

Focus Jeff , remember the plan !!

And I convinced my mind to hug her back.

Just then the door opened and Ari and Elizabeth came in.

Elizabeth saw Mandy clinging onto me and I smirked at her  and leaned down to kiss Mandy.

All of my best friends turned around to look at the people who had entered  the room.

Elizabeth looked at all of them  and said“ Hi , I am Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy or Lisa,” smiling sweetly.

And Leo walked up to her and took her hand and kissed it and said , “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

I felt the heaviness in  my heart when Leo kissed her hand. I was furious but kept my anger in control.

And kept reminding myself of  the plan.

And then Elizabeth looked at me and smirked .

It was going to be a long evening .

=====================================================================================

Hope you liked the chapter.

Comment , vote and fan

Ash