Chapter Three

Shrek's POV:

I decided to walk in the woods to calm me down. I seem to do that a lot now because I get those flashbacks now a lot more than usual.

I walked by a tree to calm me down. I started to hear a familiar voice but I couldn't quite memorize who it was. Then, it hit me.

"SHREK, IS THAT YOU?"

A familiar creature came up to me waging his tail.

"Donkey?"

"Oh my god, Shrek! I haven't seen you in ages. How you been?"

"Leave me alone Donkey."

I trotted past him, but I knew I wasn't going to get rid of him that easily.

"Wait, hold on. I haven't seen you in like what? Four years? And you decide to ignore me? Nuh uh, that is not how we're going to do things like that."

I just ignored him like I do to everyone else. I guess that's just what I do, pretty much ignore everyone I know.

"You know what, fine, I won't even follow you or talk to you anymore. That's it."

Donkey just strutted away. Thank god I got him out of my way. I never really liked him anyway, sorry not sorry.

Since I was already outside I decided to go into town, what was the worst that could happen?

Psh, everything.

--

I made it to the town and I decided to go to a bar. I sat down and decided to order a drink. There was a person next to me that looked like he had a little too much, if you know what I mean. He had dark brown hair and was very tall. He also seemed to have an accent.

"Heyyyyy. Are you shreeeekkk? I'm your biggest fannnn.", the 24 year old man slurred while having a drink. I was pretty disgusted by his act.

"And what is your name?"

"My name is Dan. I'm pretty high on dank memes right now, if you know what I mean."

Oh great, he is another weird kid on the internet that thinks I'm a "meme", or whatever the kids call it these days. If anything he should be the meme.

"I dressed up as you for Halloween, and my husband was Thor. It was a pathetic costume."

"For the last time I'm not your husband.", a pale boy with black hair came in wearing glasses and a plaid shirt.

"I'm so sorry, is he bothering you? Come on, Dan let's go."

"IM SO HIGH ON THE MEMESSSSSS!"

This is a reason why I don't really go to town anymore.

--

Hello, and yes I had to put Dan and Phil because Dan is a big meme and this story is about memes.

- Anya