12

Shrek's POV:

I am a giant meme and I'm done.

I kept walking and walking until I came back to the swamp that was filled with happiness, sadness, happiness again, and now back to sadness. 

I feel so guilty running away from the person I'm in love with. I can never forgive myself. I could hear a very slow-motion and piano version of all star in the distance, don't know where it's from, but I'm enjoying it.

I sit down on my chair inside my little house that's breaking down like my heart. Why am I so pathetic, blocking everyone away, building walls, I'm all wrapped up in my layers because I'm too scared of the world. I heard a knocking on the door. I walked over to answer the door, my eyes still red from crying.

"Hello! I am a meme lover and I just love your swamp." It was a man with a blonde quiff and tattoos all over his arms. I still don't understand why I attract so many strange people. 

"I'm Frank by the way, and I just love memes and I think that you and John Cena are the best together!" My heart sank. God, I can't think about John like that anymore, denying his love for my selfish self. 

"Oh, um, I don't think it's working out anymore." I sighed and was about to close the door, but Frank blocked the door with his foot. 

"NO! You guys are not through, you will never be through. You are my meme OTP, next to Phan. But, just take some time and maybe it will all work out fine." I paused and listened to his words.

They made no sense. 

"Goodbye now." I finally closed the door.

"Okay, fine. You just been spanked, by CrankThatFrank, WOO!" Frank flied away into his house of memes. I still thought of his words, I mean, he can't stay mad at me forever.

I know what I must do.

--

HIII! I'm so sorry for not publishing in a long time, I was busy. But I came back with 3k reads, thanks for that :). Also I still can't believe that CrankThatFrank replied to my comment about this book, saying he might check it out sometime. And for that, I made a chapter for Frank. (if you see this Frank, hi)

-Anya