Nine

Shrek's POV:

This is the first day I go to my new job. I put on my apron and go behind the counter of the cafe where the employees work. I'm actually happy having Doge as my co-worker, I started to learn about him a lot more. 

While I was working, I thought everything was going pretty well. Then I saw the weird gay couple. 

"Hey Shrek, you remember us, right?" The guy with a moth shirt and black earrings said to me. "Oh, yeah, um hi um..."

"I'm Dan, and this is Phil." Phil just quietly waved to me. "Babe, can you go across the street to CVS and get me an Advil, I don't really feel good." Dan asked Phil and he nodded as he walked out of the cafe. 

Dan looked at him then looked at me and said "Listen, do you have a few minutes to spare?" I looked over at Doge. "Hey, can you work for me for a few minutes, my friend wants to talk to me." 

"Wow, much yes, such work." I nodded and walked over to a table with Dan. Dan took a deep breath. "Shrek, I want to propose to Phil." Wow, I didn't know it was going to turn like that. 

"Shrek, should I? How should I?"

"Well, if you're completely comfortable with it, then go right ahead. And go to a place very special for you two and when it's the right time, do it. JUST DO IT."

Phil walked into the cafe again. "Dan, Shrek, what are you talking about?"

"Uh, we're talking about the new memes out. Shrek knows some really good ones."

Phil knew Dan was lying but let go of it. I went back to my job and Dan said a quick "thank you." 

I really hope all is well for them.

--

I'M SORRY THAT CHAPTER WAS SHORT. 

Also, I'm going to see Twenty Øne Piløts if anyone wanted to know :)

- Anya