Chapter Two: Fate of The Heroes- Part One

Jaden takes a step off a staircase that lead to a gigantic steel boat. Alexis was behind him and she leaped into his arms. "Well that was the last of our stuff." Alexis smiles. Jaden takes a few steps onto the Duel Academy dock and says "Cool. Then lets get settled in the Slifer Dorm." Jaden sets Alexis down.

"No you are not." Aster appears from the gravel road that leads to the Duel Academy. "Why not Aster?" Jaden asks. "You have been requested back to Sheppards Office." Aster turns and walks back on the gravel road. "Alright." Jaden slips his deck into his red striped duel disk. "Alexis, Go on ahead to the dorm. Ill catch up later." Jaden kisses her then runs after Aster.

Jaden enters Sheppards Office with with head held high. Jaden stops and stares. Koyo turns from talking to Sheppard to Jaden. "Son." Koyo says. Koyo smiles wide and his innocent black eyes welcomed Jaden. "Koyo." Jaden smirks. Jaden runs up to him and hugs him tight. Jaden then lets go. "Where is your glasses?" Jaden asks. "While I waited for you to return from Venice, I got contacts." Koyo says. "And my red jacket is with my stuff in the Obelisk Dorm." Koyo adds. "I haven't seen you since i was ten. Why did you show up?" Jaden asks. "I have came back to test you. If you are worthy of keeping my Hero Deck." Koyo says. "You're a pro. Why would you want to take my deck?" Jaden asks. "Well if you lose I can continue on the Pro Circuit. If I lose you can keep your deck." Koyo says.

"Then It is decided! To the Obelisk Duel Field!" Sheppard says.

Jaden and Koyo walk up to the duel field. The students sat behind Koyo and Alexis and Sheppard sat behind Jaden. "Lets go Jaden!" Alexis cheers. "Let the duel begin!" Sheppard says.

Jaden: (4000 LP)

Koyo: (4000 LP)

Jaden: Ill kick off this duel! (Draw) I summon Elemental Hero Voltic! (Atk: 1000) Then I will throw two facedowns.

Koyo: Is that all Jaden!? (Draw) I summon Demonic Dragon! (Atk: 1400) Now attack Voltic!

Jaden: Agh! (3600 LP)

Koyo: I end my turn with a facedown.

Jaden: (Draw) Here I come Koyo! I activate Polymerization! I fuse Elemental HERO Ocean and Woodsman in my hand to summon Elemental Hero Terra Firma! (Atk: 2500)

Koyo: Terra Firma..My ultimate hero.

Jaden: And it will crush you! I will attack your dragon with Terra Firma!

Koyo: Agh! (2900 LP)

Jaden: Now Voltic, attack Koyo!

Koyo: Guh. (1900 LP) I am impressed Jaden. But will it be enough?

______________________________________________________________

To Be Continued

Comment, Share, Vote

Ill see you guys next time

-Alchemist Yuki