Chapter Ten: THE FINALE

Jaden's POV

Well guys,  after Venice me and Alexis decided to Germany, after that we went to Spain then France. We saw lots of new duel monster cards and people. Plus I might add the food was delicious! After our travels we returned to Duel Academy for the 5th annual celebration party for the seniors. I can't believe its been five years since we graduated. Everyone was there except for Hassleberry. Syrus said he got lost on some exploration and hasn't been found yet, Hope he is OK.  Atticus made fun of Alexis and I's future together, which I may add is going great. I got a proposal ring back in France that I'm waiting to ask but I am waiting for the perfect timing, well anyway the party games are gonna start, see ya!

NORMAL POV

Chancellor Sheppard and Doctor Crowler stood on a stage peering over the seniors in the room.

"We are here today to congratulate all the passing seniors from five years ago! With this we will host a special duel. Each senior will get to choose a duel amongst themselves to go at it! The best duel between the seniors that pair will claim a prize!" Chancellor Sheppard announces.

"The prize is a Battle City Duel Disk from Kaiba Corp.!" Crowler says.

"Wow battle city, that was awhile ago." Syrus says.

"No doubt." Chazz smirks.

"Time to get my game on, I'm going against you Zane!" Jaden smiles.

"Alright Jaden, your on." Zane says.

JADEN'S POV

After that we seniors began our duels. Syrus and Chazz rocked it out, Chazz won of course, poor Syrus.  Atticus and Crowler went head to head. Atticus brought home that duel. Then Alexis and Aster dueled, and surprisingly Aster won, It was a insanely close match though. Now the final duel was me versus Zane and I knew this duel was going to be legendary.

NORMAL POV

Zane: (4000 LP)

Jaden: We have dueled a hand full of times Zane and we have equaled out our wins. So this duel proves the true victor! (4000 LP)

Zane: Indeed Jaden.

Chancellor: LET THE DUEL BEGIN!

Crowler: LETS GO SLACKER!

Alexis: JADEN!

Syrus: Lets go Jaden!

Jaden: Time for me to kick this off, (Draw) I summon Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin in attack mode! (Atk: 600) I will end with two facedowns.

Zane: So you added your Neo-Spacians back to your deck. (Draw) I special summon Cyber Dragon. (Atk: 2100)

Jaden: Ah man, Cyber Dragon. This is gonna be sweet!

Zane: I activate Polymerization to fuse the Cyber Dragon on my field with the two in my hand. I summon Cyber End Dragon! (Atk: 4000) Attack his Neo-Spacian!

Jaden: I activate my facedown! N-E Swap! Now I can send Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin to the graveyard to summon and Elemental Hero with a 1000 attack points or less, I summon Elemental Hero Clayman! (Def: 2000) 

Zane: Cyber End Dragon will continue his attack!

Jaden: Agh!! (2000 LP)

Zane: I end with a facedown.

Jaden:  (Draw) I activate the spell Polymerization to fuse Ocean and Woodsman in my hand to summon Elemental Hero Terra Firma! (Atk: 2500)

Zane: Impressive, but you'll need to step up Jaden..

Jaden: I summon Elemental Hero Avian! (Atk: 1000) Now I sacrifice Avian to Terra Firma! (Atk: 3500)

Zane: Still not enough Jaden!

Jaden: Just chill out a sec! I activate the spell Hero's Soul! This allows me to remove from play a HERO and it's attack points are added to a HERO on my field! I remove Ocean and Woodsman from play. Now 2500 extra points are added to Terra Firma! (Atk: 6000) Attack Cyber End Dragon!

Zane: Gah! (2000 LP) That was a OK attack Jaden but, you can do better. (Draw) I activate my facedown card, Monster Reborn. Now Cyber End Dragon is reborn! (Atk:4000) Now I activate the spell Limiter Removal! (Atk: 8000) Now Cyber End Dragon will destroy Terra Firma and the rest of your lifepoints!

Jaden: I activate the spell card Hero Shield! Now, Instead of me taking damage, It's added to my LP vs being subtracted. (4000 LP)

Jaden: (Draw) I summon Elemental Hero Voltic! (Atk: 1000) Now Terra Firma will also absorb Voltic! (Atk: 7000 LP) And now I activate the spell Half Hero! It cuts the attack strength of Cyber End Dragon in half for the rest of this turn.

Zane: (Atk: 4000)

Jaden: Now Terra Firma, Destroy Cyber End Dragon!

Zane: Agh! (0 LP)

Jaden: That's game!

Crowler: And the Battle City Duel Disk goes to the senior, Jaden Yuki!

JADEN'S POV 

After winning at the senior graduation party  me and Alexis went and bought a home in Domino City. One night we went out to this cool Italian restaurant where I proposed to Alexis over a glass of wine. She blushed and cried, then she accepted the ring with no doubts. After we were engaged for a few months we had a nice wedding at a church. We invited all our friends and by that time the researchers found Hassleberry and he was OK. There was a huge wedding cake, lots of white seating, and tables. The children from the other visitors were dueling and It was nice. Once the ceremony ended and we got married we had doves fly across the ceremony and it looks spectacular.

Three months after our wedding Alexis got pregnant. I never thought that would happen either. We had two baby girls nine months later. They were twins. We each named one. The one that grew up to be a blonde, I named Elena. Then Alexis named the one that became a brunette, Jenny. After recovery from birth we had a nice family to take care of, feed and grow. Over then the years we taught our girls how to play duel monsters and told them about our adventures. Then once they were both old enough we sent them to Duel Academy, where we had all our fun. At that time the Chancellor retired and Crowler became the Chancellor. So I knew that our girls were in good hands. I passed down my HERO deck to Elena as Alexis gave Jenny her Ice deck. After that our girls did everything together. I wont forget what we forged together and what we did together as a family. Neither will I forget any of our friends or any of the events that got us here to this..

Make sure to get your game on!

signed, Jaden Yuki

__________________________________________________________________

THE END...

I hope you all had a great time with this adventure with Jaden and Alexis. I know I did and I am sad to see it go. If you guys would like to see a sequel book about Elena and Jenny through their Duel Academy years make sure to comment and Vote!

 I love you all for the support and everything you have done for me to do better. I hope you all have an amazing day and keep on dueling!