Chapter Six: Vengeance

Aster stands in humiliation. He sighs and leaves the sight of Koyo. "Good duel I guess." Koyo shakes his shoulders. 

"That was a good duel Jaden. So Moonstruck is the card your father gave you huh?" Alexis lays in the slifer bed next to Jaden. "Yep. It is. I wonder why he gave it to me. Weird." Jaden says. He rolls onto his left side and stares at Alexis. A pounding knock on Jaden's dorm room rings in his ears. He jumps out of his bed and signs Alexis to stay still. "I hear ya," Jaden opens the door to see Aster standing there with a cold metal stare. "Hey bro, what's up?" Jaden asks. "A duel Jaden, that's what's up." Aster demands in a cold tone. Jaden stood there in his black t-shirt and red slifer pj's on. "Well I might have to get changed or we could just do it later." Jaden says. "No. We're going to duel now Jaden." Aster demands. "Go Jaden." Alexis comes up behind Jaden and hands him his deck inserted into his red striped duel disk. Alexis threw on Jaden's slifer coat. "I will spectate." She smiled at him. "Alright Lex. OK Aster, Get your game on!" Jaden says.

Aster drags Jaden to the obelisk duel arena. Alexis sat next to Koyo in the surrounding crowd area. "Koyo?" Alexis asks. "Hello Alexis." Koyo smiles. "What's up with Aster? You know?" Alexis asks. 

"We dueled and I schooled him. He is seeking vengeance on me, by dueling Jaden. But I know Jaden will not lose either." Koyo says.  

Jaden: (4000 LP) Lets duel bro.

Aster: (4000 LP) Fine, whatever. 

Aster frowned at Jaden, as if he was his enemy for life.

Aster: (Draw) I summon Destiny Hero Slasher. (Atk: 1500) I end with a facedown card. Your turn. 

Jaden: Alright. Here i go. (Draw) Alright I summon Elemental Hero Ocean! (Atk: 1500)

Aster: Only need Woodsman and he will summon Terra Firma. 

Jaden: Next I activate the Instant Neo spell card. Now I can merge any Elemental Hero Neos or Neo-Spacian in my hand. I merge Neos with Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab. Come forth Elemental Hero Flare Neos! (Atk: 2500)  Now I equip him with Instant Neo Space. Now he wont return back to my deck after my turn. Now Ocean attack his Slash!

Aster: You'll destroy both of our monsters.

Jaden: Exactly. And Now, Flare Neos will attack! And since you have a facedown card on your field, his points go up by 400! (Atk: 2900) 

Aster: Agh!! (1100 LP) 

Jaden: You won't win this battle Aster!

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the spread chapters. Still trying to get back to normal and stuff. Family has been in hospital and with the holidays and school and a YouTube it's tough to keep up. Thank you all alot for staying with me,

Ill update when I can!!

Comment, Share Vote

-AlchemistYuki